Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Great Mystery

BANNED
    Originally posted by balamm@29 December 2003 - 03:55
    Disgusting is: Trashing a "come back BigBoab, we miss you" thread with your own personnal fucking agendas.

God this place has sucked since you forum squatting leeches showed up.

At least it got a bit better when you got your arse kicked off!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    What makes this thread less than good is this damn arguing about it's purpose and whether it's proper, this way we get to know what happened, and not just bits and pieces of it.

I sent BB this link, can't we wait until he gets back from the holidays and see what he feels about this, I hope he'll change his mind and come back, though I have the impression it won't be in a hurry.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 01:54
    Guys, this is not helping. This thread was made in good intentions, so that people can publicly affirm their desire for Bigboab to return. I certainly don't think Bigboab would be pleased to see a thread about him filled with flame.
    You all know what I am talking about.

There must be someone here who knows what happened and how my apple supping friend, bigboab was offended.

Is anyone out there willing to tell us, or even give some small clue. If you have any information, or a link I would appreciate it.

PM me if you prefer to keep your confidentiality. I really just would like to know what has happened.
    Excuse me Lamsey... I cant see one thing in the intial post about...we want to show our support for him... we want him back...

Did nobody ever tell you... "loose lips... sinks ships"...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+28 December 2003 - 19:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 28 December 2003 - 19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@29 December 2003 - 03:52
    I think he tried the PM&#39;ing... Which is more pathetic, asking about an absent friend, or knocking some one down for asking?&nbsp;
    Another circus act&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll tell you about a circus act.

I ventured into the AfterDark lounge and saw some male naughty bits that are making me feel a little iffy. And I find no consolation that it was partially obscured by a smilie.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Ex-member
    Well, seeing as the thread has gone off at a tangent, I&#39;ll finish with this:

Bigboab, if you are reading this, we do want you to come back, unanimously. Take your time and do what you feel is best.
    If I did offend you then all I can do is apologise again.

Everyone else: I would really hate to have to lock this thread due to flaming. Please don&#39;t make me.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@28 December 2003 - 20:00
    Everyone else: I would really hate to have to lock this thread due to flaming. Please don&#39;t make me.
    Perhaps it would be best.

The way I see it, things will only get more negative.

So it goes, if you read this, cheers boab have a wee apple on me, wherever you are posting. Take care mate.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@28 December 2003 - 11:57

At least it got a bit better when you got your arse kicked off&#33;
    If or when that happens, I&#39;ll at least be comforted by the fact that I did contribute to the forum.
    Unlike yourself and your leech friends who have never once offered any assistance or even talked about sharing a file. Start pointing fingers, I guarantee that every other member here has made at least some small contribution. Not you and yours though.

And with that, I&#39;m outta here. You&#39;ve turned my stomach one too many times today with your infantile tripe.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    You people are all disgusting. Just flaming each other in a thread like this. And then everyone wonders why certain people stay away.

Congratulations, you&#39;re all acting very mature

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by Skweeky@28 December 2003 - 20:13
    You people are all disgusting. Just flaming each other in a thread like this. And then everyone wonders why certain people stay away.

Congratulations, you&#39;re all acting very mature
    Oh, this has been going on all day. Just check out my thread on "This forum has changed".

Been a robust day of animosity, to be sure.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I see&#33;

Right o

Jonno
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast