Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Can I Update Half Life: Counterstrike ?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I just bought Half Life: Counterstrike , and problem is that my CS version is out of date , where can i download the latest patch/update, so that my CS will be up to date please ?

2. Games   -   #2
    www.steampowered.com download steam with cs1.6 in catch, it will include half life and cs, you just need the key of the games you buyed
    that kind of links are not alowed.

3. Games   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Ive already downloaded Steam , the whole SHIT (736 mb) , and it doesnt work.

I just want the latest patch for HL: CS.

4. Games   -   #4
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    um..... if you want to play the latest counter-strike you need steam just get the counter-strike steam installer which is only like 300 megs.....

5. Games   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Monkeee@28 December 2003 - 20:33
    um..... if you want to play the latest counter-strike you need steam just get the counter-strike steam installer which is only like 300 megs..... 
    i already have steam (full installer), it has all the valve multiplayer games ( dod, cs, hl, TF) , i get a half life launcher error, damn program doesnt work for me.

http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthr...15&pagenumber=1

I just want to know if i can play Cs online with v1.5 ?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    steam should work...have u installed it and register? and what is not working w/ steam

EDIT: nm saw ur post...but this happen to me too...not a big problem...but it only happen to me if i play for lik 5hours straight...and when that pops up after playing that long....i figure god was sending me a message.

7. Games   -   #7
    steam is the latest program now,if u can't install it thats just sad,i am playing 1.5 cuz my graphics are too suckie for 1.6 .i am a steam hater

8. Games   -   #8
    theres nothing wrong with CS 1.5...WON servers are sometimes a lot better to play on even thought they have there fair share of trouble

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by DEATH_WING@28 December 2003 - 23:08
    steam is the latest program now,if u can't install it thats just sad,i am playing 1.5 cuz my graphics are too suckie for 1.6 .i am a steam hater
    why do you hate steam?
    that kind of links are not alowed.

10. Games   -   #10
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by MeDieViL+29 December 2003 - 00:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MeDieViL @ 29 December 2003 - 00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DEATH_WING@28 December 2003 - 23:08
    steam is the latest program now,if u can&#39;t install it thats just sad,i am playing 1.5 cuz my graphics are too suckie for 1.6 .i am a steam hater
    why do you hate steam? [/b][/quote]
    omg STEAM = SHIT its liek the worst possible way to play ANY online gaming ESPECIALLY Counter-strike half of people cant even play counter-strike cause of steam, crashes, sucks, and other crap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast