Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean Kmdw/ Ads

where is the clean kmd with the ads? where do you download it?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    why do you want ad's ?
    www.kazaa.com if you want ad's.
    And good luck getting rid of them.
    There is no Clean KMD w/ ad's.
    Just get KMD 2.6.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    oh god oh god..CLEAN KMD means, that the KMD is CLEAN of ads and spyware and so far.. You're the first person that want ads.. I hate them and most of the people hate them and u want them?? Who the hell are you ? A russian, a mongolian ??

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    no dear, i'm not russian. but i just thought the app looked neat with the quick links that are on the front page of kmd. i had it once and it said it was clean kmd. i think it was the first copy. i guess those links are considered ads. but anyhow, are the links considered spyware too? i wasn't sure.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by cappella(m)@29 December 2003 - 00:02
    oh god oh god..CLEAN KMD means, that the KMD is CLEAN of ads and spyware and so far.. You're the first person that want ads.. I hate them and most of the people hate them and u want them?? Who the hell are you ? A russian, a mongolian ??
    Don't fool around with Russians ok...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Hey... It was double posted... Sorry mods...

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    you need to be more specific next time ...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    well, it was the best way i could explain. and as for the previous posts, i am neither russian nor mongolian. that would be weird, since i am an african american woman.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by StyleWarz+29 December 2003 - 02:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StyleWarz @ 29 December 2003 - 02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cappella(m)@29 December 2003 - 00:02
    oh god oh god..CLEAN KMD means, that the KMD is CLEAN of ads and spyware and so far.. You&#39;re the first person that want ads.. I hate them and most of the people hate them and u want them?? Who the hell are you ? A russian, a mongolian ??&nbsp;
    Don&#39;t fool around with Russians ok... [/b][/quote]
    Ah.. I don&#39;t have anything against russians..but I just hear too much about them and their wodka... so I definetely start thinking that they drink the whole time and don&#39;t know what&#39;s going on...
    joke)

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    are you talking about the "leftest" most button that has like:
    [I copid & pasted it all, but i just found a link ]
    CLICK HERE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    if that&#39;s wat ur talking about, then those aren&#39;t ads..
    and u can get them back by going to Clean KMD 2.44 (and with 2.6 i think u hav to do it yourself tho i dunno how.. )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast