Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Censorship

Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Censorship should exist mainly due to the fact that some people have a better way with words then others, one can be more easly controled the another and we've all heard about people such as Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin and others.
    Censorship should cut out the most controversial things.

Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 01:59
    (...)people are free to express their opinion, no matter how controversial.
    Aside from board rules, this is too much. If you hurt my feelings with your words, if you make other people have certian approche twords me, you're violating MY freedom.

To sum up: Ones freedom ends, where Anothers starts. In everything. To tolerate is diffrent from neglect.

(sorry for spelling, gramma and such errors.)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 December 2003 - 03:09
    <edited>

Case closed
    I think we may have found an audio visual aid for "beyond the pale".

3. Lounge   -   #13

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 December 2003 - 03:13
    You have to admit dear boy, it is a wee hair on the harsh side.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Ex-member
    Nude pictures may be acceptable elsewhere, but they are not acceptable here.

Please refrain from posting any such pictures.

Autumn Fox: the rules of this board are here to protect the rights of members; if anyone steps too far out of line then it should be covered by our rules.

We try to achieve a balance between allowing freedom of speech and cracking down on troublemakers, but it&#39;s a fine line we tread - sometimes we get it wrong.

If anyone ever feels that something posted here is out of line, then do feel free to PM a moderator and make your opinion heard.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Harsh enough to be "modded" for the first time (it is a special day&#33

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    [the_Faceman] MY EYES ARGGGG
    [Spider_dude] wtf? man that is so gay

8. Lounge   -   #18
    If anyone ever feels that something posted here is out of line, then do feel free to PM a moderator and make your opinion heard.

Lamsey - your box is full&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 02:17
    (...)
    Autumn Fox: the rules of this board are here to protect the rights of members; if anyone steps too far out of line then it should be covered by our rules.

We try to achieve a balance between allowing freedom of speech and cracking down on troublemakers, but it&#39;s a fine line we tread - sometimes we get it wrong.
    (...)
    And this is what i&#39;m talking about. Both: General and specific in any way.

BTW. How can i change my nick so it&#39;s Autumn Fox and not Atumn Fox ?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Atumn Fox+29 December 2003 - 03:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Atumn Fox @ 29 December 2003 - 03:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lamsey@29 December 2003 - 02:17
    (...)

(...)
    And this is what i&#39;m talking about.

BTW. How can i change my nick so it&#39;s Autumn Fox and not Atumn Fox ? [/b][/quote]
    Just tell an Admin you want it changed.

They will do it without a problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast