Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Is This Fair Play, Or Not?

Exactly

2. Lounge   -   #112
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 7thElement+29 December 2003 - 06:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (7thElement @ 29 December 2003 - 06:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@29 December 2003 - 04:05
    If you go to this thread ... here ... you will see that J&#39;Pol has posted pics of members of this forum, without their permission.

Do you think this is right? Would you mind if it was done to you?

He took them from a forum that he is not a member of, and posted them here as a way of continuing his campaign against certain members of this board.

I personally think JP should be stripped naked and flogged. I know the sight of JP naked may be the stuff of nightmares, but it has to be done.

Such events are exactly the reason why think about no more URL&#39;s at all. This is just a start and for sure not the last issue.

Posting pictures of others is never a good thing but on the other side you cannot stop it if you make pictures of yourself available to the public. If you do so then you should be aware that others will abuse it because this is the internet.

If somebody wants to share his / her pics with friends simply share pics over email and not a public board that people announce here and there will be no troubles.

Don&#39;t get me wrong I am not picking sides but this board is not the place to start fights. If people have issues with others please fight in private.

I did not see any pictures and this post is just a general reply.

Marc [/b][/quote]
    Case should be closed.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112