Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Is This Fair Play, Or Not?

Ex-member
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:31
    You are a Mod here Lamsey, so when you start taking sides it sux - you have done this on occasion - blatently allowing certain things to carry on yet blocking others.

If you want to post as a member, without being judged as anything else, my serious suggestion is to register as a normal member too - you cant seriously believe that your comments go un-noticed when you post as a Mod do you?

Have i inferred i am a Mod - no - but i am also entitled to vent my thoughts to you too - you cant take sides here bro except in the interest of the board - but you can step in to edit and block or whatever you intend doing. But you making a statement like "No, we most certainly do not" is not gonna get you anywhere.

Maybe a "sarcastic" smiley is needed too - just as a warning to others.

I am very angry Lamsey!!
    I'm not taking sides here, and if you think I'm doing so please feel free to show me an example or PM another moderator making a complaint.

The reason I seem to be paying more attention to you than others is that your posting style is currently very confrontational and profane to ridiculous lengths, and you don't seem to be curbing that.

Remember that the rules don't allow excessive swearing, etc.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Poster
    "You're a cunt"

Who said this? I was positive it was you.

"What i or anyone else does on another forum has nothing to do with you."

Then see to it that it doesn't become a part of this forum because then it has everything to do with me.

"Covered the 1% with a smiley"

You seem confused as to whether you did or did not post a picture of your dick. I would have thought an action like that would have some lasting memory.

Your social values and judgement just plain suck and all your whining and bitching here is just making that so much clearer.

I was under the impression you were an older, more mature member. I don't know where I got that idea but it has certainly been dashed today.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Fuck off then balamm - is that what your waiting for??

You and your pathetic fucking stupid arguments make me sick.

@Lamsey
    - i break my promise to you now bro.

The fucking lot of yas can go suck fucking eggs if ya like - none of you are interested in letting this subside - you continue your stupid retorics, not listening, not careing about others, just interested in making your stupid fucking point all the time.
    Well thank you very much!!

Lamsey, you can stuff yourself bro

Now fucking ban me!! I WANT YOU TOO!!

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Ex-member
    That wouldn't be very productive, and the one person who is continuing this debate the most ardently is yourself. If you want to let it rest then stop posting.

And please stop swearing so much, it is against the rules and it does not suit a man who we are accustomed to seeing ending his posts with "peace"..

5. Lounge   -   #95
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    No it wouldnt be productive Lamsey, but it would be in keeping with the mood.

I only continue this argument because others refuse to let it drop - when people let it drop, i will stop defending it - is that clear?

case closed - unless they carry on the argument.

PEACE
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 19:51

@Lamsey

The fucking lot of yas can go suck fucking eggs if ya like - none of you are interested in letting this subside - you continue your stupid retorics, not listening, not careing about others, just interested in making your stupid fucking point all the time.
    Well thank you very much!!

Now fucking ban me!! I WANT YOU TOO!!

you know, i'd have a lot more respect for you if you just had the balls to admit that your sad attempt to ride in to town on your white charger to 'defend' all of the damsels in distress had backfired.

and please stop using such language, as my niece also view's this forum.

as for your outbursts, i hear medical science is making some real progress

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Ex-member
    Great. I thought we'd see an end to this just there.

Evidently not.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Poster
    Never reason with the unreasonable!

I wish I had the faintest clue what I am talking about!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #99
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pol+29 December 2003 - 21:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 29 December 2003 - 21:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@29 December 2003 - 19:51

@Lamsey

Well thank you very much&#33;&#33;

Now fucking ban me&#33;&#33; I WANT YOU TOO&#33;&#33;

you know, i&#39;d have a lot more respect for you if you just had the balls to admit that your sad attempt to ride in to town on your white charger to &#39;defend&#39; all of the damsels in distress had backfired.

and please stop using such language, as my niece also view&#39;s this forum.

as for your outbursts, i hear medical science is making some real progress [/b][/quote]
    :peacefull_smilie:

Just because a handfull of your buddies happen to dissagree with me, does&#39;nt of course mean my "defending all of the damsels in distress has backfired". Most of the damsels here welcome me on my trusty steed. Unlike most people, i just dont turn my back in cowardly fashion. I say my mind - case closed.

As regards your niece - then im sure parential guidance is needed, especially when surfing the internet. Please, no droll remarks about pix - even i wouldnt stoop that low in the context of children. I hope she gets the guidance she needs.

PEACE
    UKMan

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Ex-member

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast