Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Is This Fair Play, Or Not?

Poster
    Not in this country it isn't!

2. Lounge   -   #62
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    @balamm

So you join the ranks of the cowardly, shit-stirring bunch - well congratulations, you win first prize, one im sure messers Pol & Sam will fight you tooth and nail over.

Another f**ckin 2 faced campaign led by one small faction or clique here. This shit is all over the internet. This bunch has no shame at all. You can find them all over the major image hosts, just search them by name and there is their shit for all to see.
    I am a proud member of that " clique" as you so wrongly accuse - anyone and everyone (except for you and a couple of others here) are welcome to join. A public appology from you and others will of course contribute to other thoughts in the matter.

As for being 2-faced, well, your mirror is cracked, must be your face your looking at.

Creep back under mummys pants and suck your thumbs untill Pol comes to the rescue......

@Lamsey - By the way, speaking the truth about something aint flaiming, but i guess you will have other thoughts - just tell these assholes to stop putting wood on an allready dieing fire

3. Lounge   -   #63
    Ex-member
    As I said, I'm happy for the debate here to continue as long as it remains objective and as long as the name-calling and stfu tactics stop.

edit: btw, Pol is the name of another member here - it might be best to say J'Pol if that's who you mean.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Poster
    You've been knobbed and you just can't see it. I kept hearing all about this much respected mystery member and how he might just breeze back in like the second coming of christ one day. At first I bought it. You seemed alright.

Buddy, today you are a major let down. You aint him!

5. Lounge   -   #65
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by balamm+30 December 2003 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 30 December 2003 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AussieSheila@29 December 2003 - 08:16
    &nbsp; Well I&#39;m laffin&#39; me arse off&#33; Give it your best shot Balaam. Yes&#33; Public property&#33; Who gives a shit. Want the password to the locked forum? If you&#39;re real nice I&#39;ll &#39;do&#39; ya in there.

&nbsp; &nbsp;
    I already have it, thanks for the offer though. You really should have a talk with your admin. I wouldn&#39;t pay for that kind of security [/b][/quote]
    Doh&#33; Hell yeah I will.
    Hey Andie your security sucks.
    Yeah AS I know, but then we don&#39;t pay for it.
    Well bloody hell Andie what do you expect then?
    Well AS, I expects I expect what I get.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Do you need someone to talk to Andie or are you happy there on ya own

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #67
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by balamm@29 December 2003 - 16:28
    You&#39;ve been knobbed and you just can&#39;t see it. I kept hearing all about this much respected mystery member and how he might just breeze back in like the second coming of christ one day.&nbsp; At first I bought it. You seemed alright.

Buddy, today you are a major let down. You aint him&#33;
    What you talking about shit-stirrer??

Second coming??
    Christ??

Please enlighten me - maybe ask your buddies first - as for me being knobbed i would so much like for you to explain how your brain works, just so i can try to have pity on you.

As for being a let down and not being "him" i dont remember promising anyone i would be "him" and certainly not any religious wonders - ha ha ha&#33;&#33; fucking wacko&#33;&#33; ha ha ha

8. Lounge   -   #68
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 December 2003 - 01:33
    Do you need someone to talk to Andie or are you happy there on ya own &nbsp;

Jonno B)
    Nah, I&#39;m fine. I don&#39;t get too many arguments this way.

@ Balamm. UKMan ain&#39;t the Messiah .... he&#39;s just a very naughty boy.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by UKMan+29 December 2003 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan &#064; 29 December 2003 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>@balamm

So you join the ranks of the cowardly, shit-stirring bunch - well congratulations, you win first prize, one im sure messers Pol & Sam will fight you tooth and nail over.

Another f**ckin 2 faced campaign led by one small faction or clique here. This shit is all over the internet. This bunch has no shame at all. You can find them all over the major image hosts, just search them by name and there is their shit for all to see.
    I am a proud member of that " clique" as you so wrongly accuse - anyone and everyone (except for you and a couple of others here) are welcome to join. A public appology from you and others will of course contribute to other thoughts in the matter.

As for being 2-faced, well, your mirror is cracked, must be your face your looking at.

Creep back under mummys pants and suck your thumbs untill Pol comes to the rescue......

@Lamsey - By the way, speaking the truth about something aint flaiming, but i guess you will have other thoughts - just tell these assholes to stop putting wood on an allready dieing fire[/b]

ummm, excuse me UKman - i wasnt aware that you had a problem with me or my posts, in fact i dont think we&#39;ve even &#39;spoken&#39; to each other here before. so i suppose that this post of yours is an attempt to get a rise out of me because of nothing more than being &#39;mates&#39; with a couple of people here that you have a problem with. how mature of you.

so i think, having read your opinion of me, that it&#39;s only fair that i return the favour. first of all, as you like to defend all of your &#39;mates&#39;, i think that calling J&#39;Pol a "First class c*nt" was bang out of order - it seems to me that you just feel a bit embarassed about people seeing pictures or reading references of your dick, so you felt the need to lash out.

secondly, i think a man of your years should know better than to post naked pictures of yourself on the internet.

i havent seen the pictures and it goes without saying that i have no interest in them whatsoever, but i do question the motives of anyone who wants to post such pics of themselves in the first place.

also this..

<!--QuoteBegin-ukman

What you talking about shit-stirrer??

Second coming??
    Christ??

Please enlighten me - maybe ask your buddies first - as for me being knobbed i would so much like for you to explain how your brain works, just so i can try to have pity on you.

As for being a let down and not being "him" i dont remember promising anyone i would be "him" and certainly not any religious wonders - ha ha ha&#33;&#33; fucking wacko&#33;&#33; ha ha ha
    [/quote]

.. i know what balamm is talking about in the post you referred to. when i first came to this forum i heard a lot of good things about a member called &#39;UKMan&#39;, but he had left for whatever reason. when you did come back you seemed like a brand-new kind of guy. however, as the weeks went on it seemed that you started to have a problem with people who didnt share the same opinions as yourself - thinking you were better or had some sway here because of your joined date.

now its a case of cheap, wannabe cool shots like "ha ha ha&#33;&#33; fucking wacko&#33;&#33; ha ha ha". to me this is just weak.

id like to finish this by thanking those who opened my eyes to your true character, ie a sad, lonely individual who posts pics of his genitalia for all, regardless of age, to view on the internet.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    pol is a good guy jpol isnt

pol is better then u with photoshop ukman

Mister.C :music1:

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast