Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Is This Fair Play, Or Not?

Poster
    So you say the image was only posted in a private, password protected forum...

How did the image get to that forum??? Chinki? uploadit?

You know those sites are not providing you with your own private folders don't you?
    All images become "photostock" after some time. It's the price you pay for the free hosting.
    Anyone, at any time, can browse those images just as easily as you can call that url up and paste it into a forum page.

Some of them even have an "image of the week" contest.
    I'll be sure to vote for yours when it comes time.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    @balamm - i am well aware of all you say, and fair enough - that isnt the issue here is it??

How do you think the damn pics got posted?? I know, your waiting for me to say "I POSTED IT" - wow what a fucking confession!! Of course i posted it - damn fucking right i did - but like i said in the previous post - theres nowt to hide.

I dont see the problem other people have with other members of this forum deciding to start up another one with a mutual interest - not only this particular topic, but others as well, that have nothing to do with k-lite!

This is fucking boring the pants off me - wanna see that pic huh - huh ??

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:41
    @Pol - yes - a typo on my part and in no way pointing at you, it wasnt actually a typo either, it was my way of saying his name - much the same as you guys call me UK - is there a member called UK here? If so, im sure he will take offence too (there isnt by the way) - shame you have a name that is so similar, still - your choice of course. Seems you made a long drawn out flame at me for nothing!! Read the posts fully next time - thats only a suggestion.
    i do read posts fully before i make a reply - its not my fault if you carry out your vendetta across four or five seperate topics. which it seems to me is all this is, with lots of people jumping on the bandwagon to have a dig at JP.

as i said, i have no interest in the pictures, but again if you post pics of yourself on the internet then you cant control who see's them. the fact that its in a 'password protected area' means nothing - what does that even mean, that you only have to be a member with a log-in to access them (some form of age checking also i presume for the more risque pics in your sad little "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" forums), or know a bit about web sites.

the reason i reacted the way i did was because i thought your reaction towards J'Pol was way over the top, you feel it is your duty to defend those whose pics were posted - utter hypocrisy from someone who spends their time downloading music etc from the internet.

as i said elsewhere, you seem to have some double standards when it comes to morals and defending your 'friends'.

and as for the confusion regarding names, maybe every new member should have to go through some sort of 'Check with UKMan First' sign-up stage to see if their chosen screen name is acceptable or not.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:05
    This is fucking boring the pants off me - wanna see that pic huh - huh ??
    No, we most certainly do not.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    @Pol - Very droll - almost as good as J'Pol - not quite though.

Yes, if you want you can ask me first, i would be willing accept the challenge - choosing "nicks" would be a great passtime.

As for double morals - i plead guilty - shocked huh? Didnt expect that i guess, thought i would come out guns a blazing defending myself? Sorry to dissapoint you - i really am -now try to think of something else, i am very bored allready.

@Lamsey - stay out of this unless you intend to make a Mod comment or edit - you know full well i was joking - sarcastically.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 18:15
    @Lamsey - stay out of this unless you intend to make a Mod comment or edit - you know full well i was joking - sarcastically.
    I am a member on this board as well as a mod; I can have my input just the same as anyone else. And the last time I looked you weren't a moderator, so you have no right to tell people what to do on here.

If you don't want people to comment on what you are telling someone else then use another medium, rather than a public posting.

I didn't actually know for certain you were joking. Over the past day you have not ceased to surprise me with your changed posting style, so I'm not taking anything for granted.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 19:15
    @Pol - Very droll - almost as good as J'Pol - not quite though.

Yes, if you want you can ask me first, i would be willing accept the challenge - choosing "nicks" would be a great passtime.

As for double morals - i plead guilty - shocked huh? Didnt expect that i guess, thought i would come out guns a blazing defending myself? Sorry to dissapoint you - i really am -now try to think of something else, i am very bored allready.
    i wasnt trying to be "droll" - did you used to call JP 'Paul' before his name change ?

As for double morals - i plead guilty - shocked huh? Didnt expect that i guess
    no i'm not shocked that you can admit you're wrong. i do however expect you to put those same morals to the fore the next time you go off on one calling someone a "cunt" for no other reason than you "never really like them anyway", and using this bullshit as an excuse to drum up support for yourself and your 'friends' who seem to have some problem with J'Pol.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@29 December 2003 - 12:05

How do you think the damn pics got posted?? I know, your waiting for me to say "I POSTED IT"
    I've seen quite enough of you already. As I said, it doesn't matter that you posted it there or anywhere. You uploaded it to a public server for public transfer. PUBLIC SERVER! get it?

I doubt anyone has a problem with a member starting another forum. It's when you bring it here and shove it down our throats that it gets to pissing people off.
    Not only that, but the arrogance of those elite few who wear your badge and uniform gets a bit annoying as well.
    These little cliques never add anything to a community. Not here, not anywhere.
    And as you point out so often, this crap is all about some "private" forum. Well maybe you'd better work on that concept just a bit. It doesn't seem all that private to me. All your tawdry business has been well aired here today.
    I know I'm not alone in saying I'm sick of the drama and soap operas you and your group are creating.
    For cheap entertainment value, I guess it has served well, the numbers do seem to have risen today. But it's time for a new episode, new material.

Go ahead, show your dick on a public forum. This is how things start isn't it. A little here behind closed doors, a little in the car, pretty soon it's public beaches and production sets. It's an old story. You're nothing new.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    You are a Mod here Lamsey, so when you start taking sides it sux - you have done this on occasion - blatently allowing certain things to carry on yet blocking others.

If you want to post as a member, without being judged as anything else, my serious suggestion is to register as a normal member too - you cant seriously believe that your comments go un-noticed when you post as a Mod do you?

Have i inferred i am a Mod - no - but i am also entitled to vent my thoughts to you too - you cant take sides here bro except in the interest of the board - but you can step in to edit and block or whatever you intend doing. But you making a statement like "No, we most certainly do not" is not gonna get you anywhere.

Maybe a "sarcastic" smiley is needed too - just as a warning to others.

I am very angry Lamsey!!

10. Lounge   -   #90
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by balamm+29 December 2003 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (balamm @ 29 December 2003 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@29 December 2003 - 12:05

How do you think the damn pics got posted?? I know, your waiting for me to say "I POSTED IT"
    I&#39;ve seen quite enough of you already. As I said, it doesn&#39;t matter that you posted it there or anywhere. You uploaded it to a public server for public transfer. PUBLIC SERVER&#33; get it?

I doubt anyone has a problem with a member starting another forum. It&#39;s when you bring it here and shove it down our throats that it gets to pissing people off.
    Not only that, but the arrogance of those elite few who wear your badge and uniform gets a bit annoying as well.
    These little cliques never add anything to a community. Not here, not anywhere.
    And as you point out so often, this crap is all about some "private" forum. Well maybe you&#39;d better work on that concept just a bit. It doesn&#39;t seem all that private to me. All your tawdry business has been well aired here today.
    I know I&#39;m not alone in saying I&#39;m sick of the drama and soap operas you and your group are creating.
    For cheap entertainment value, I guess it has served well, the numbers do seem to have risen today. But it&#39;s time for a new episode, new material.

Go ahead, show your dick on a public forum. This is how things start isn&#39;t it. A little here behind closed doors, a little in the car, pretty soon it&#39;s public beaches and production sets. It&#39;s an old story. You&#39;re nothing new. [/b][/quote]
    You are so naive - if you dont like this then stay the fuck out of it - your comments are just boring.

As for starting this - look no further than J&#39;Pol and company - but you cant can you.

What i or anyone else does on another forum has nothing to do with you.

And to set the record straight, because you are so fucking blind - i didnt show my dick - get that in your thick fucking head and remember it&#33;&#33;

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast