Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Is This Fair Play, Or Not?

BANNED
    If you go to this thread ... here ... you will see that J'Pol has posted pics of members of this forum, without their permission.

Do you think this is right? Would you mind if it was done to you?

He took them from a forum that he is not a member of, and posted them here as a way of continuing his campaign against certain members of this board.

I personally think JP should be stripped naked and flogged. I know the sight of JP naked may be the stuff of nightmares, but it has to be done.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    how exactly do you intend to strip him naked and flog him? you in oz, he in glasgow? over the interweb? yeah good one. also there is no file permissions on the internet. if you post your pic on the web it is fair property. all i am gonna say on the subject.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    How did he get access???

Is it a public forum?

What was the worst thing that came out of that - UKMan throwing his dummy out da pram due to a pic that was never posted?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    no its fine seeing as everyone has posted links to my voice

some people even uploaded it to there own server

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    1. If you post shitty pictures on the internet that's your stupidity so don't get mad if it comes back to haunt you.
    2. J'Pol doing that shit is fucked up unless he just didn't like UKMan. The it's OK.
    If he did it just to do it and he and UKMan were cool then I'd be the first to call J'Pol a backstabbing bitch.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    He didn't post ANY UkMan pics

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 December 2003 - 04:22
    He didn't post ANY UkMan pics
    Oh ok.
    Put it this way; look at my #2, substitute any members name that he might have posted and there you go.
    But then you still have to look my #1 and the responsiblity is on the member.

If J'Pol posted a pic of me, I wouldn't like him either but at the same time I did put the pic on the internet.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #8
    apology accepted

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 December 2003 - 04:29
    apology accepted
    Oh let me clarify; there was no apology.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #10
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    @Billy_Dean - my sentiments entirely - but as i have promised Lamsey that i will cool it, i will - for now at least.

Unless these bozos, Sam and company keep on stirring up the shit, then i will PM a mod and complain.

Give it a rest Sam - you aint helping - go to bed - you need sleep, your brain is not functioning, you havnt grasped the real issue.

Busyman:
    1. If you post shitty pictures on the internet that's your stupidity so don't get mad if it comes back to haunt you.
    2. J'Pol doing that shit is fucked up unless he just didn't like UKMan. The it's OK.
    If he did it just to do it and he and UKMan were cool then I'd be the first to call J'Pol a backstabbing bitch.
    1: When your own "buddies" do it, then they deserve to be shot - a simple question "may i post it" would have surficed - no such question was ever asked.
    2:no comment.
    No-one was cool about it cause no-one was asked - therefore your last statement is true.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast