Thread: Klite

hi everyone i hope i dont upset anyone here but i have notice 2 things about klite 1 more fakes files are about and what gets me even the file with more then 20 or 30 users are fake surely when ppl download they know it is fake and not share it
    2 that download speeds are not like it used to be i remember when i first started to use klite nothing would go under 2k now some days i and others are luck to get even that so come on guys lets do something about it and get klite back like it was

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    So what exactly do you want this forum to do?...
    its all up to the users ie: YOU
    I dont use it so dont cry to me

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I agree. there are too many fake files out there. I'm sure most people would delete them and not share such files. so what does this mean?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by ninja2982@29 December 2003 - 07:01
    I agree. there are too many fake files out there. I'm sure most people would delete them and not share such files. so what does this mean?
    Hey..all i wanted was a tool that repairs/fixes corrupt files....That would be the best tool beside from the IP blocker ever designed!!

I really do hope that somebody creates a tool like that.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Ah, but wait - there is such a program - its called Kazaa Corruption Fixer, and is available from here

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thanks cyril