Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've Been Away

i was away for a couple of days and things seem to have changed quite a bit...can anyone give me a quick fill in of the last few days major events on the board here, please?

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ok gen seeing as i like u

ill fill u in on my brief but entertaining way

first of all hobbes starts some post about how things are changing then jpol starts to instult the aussie crew(BD AS OZBABE) so they all start attacking him and saying hes a foool and stuff,so he then goes to post pictures of them dunno if he was insulting cos he spoke to intellectually for me to understand then they all start flaming him for doing the picture thing.

then ukman returns to defend there honour telling jpol to fuck off etc and he seems pissed and flaming all idiots left rioght and centre then lamsey tells him to calm down and then that was the end of it for now and jpol is showing his true colours to the rest of the forum just like i predicted

there

Mister.C :music1:

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    You missed out the BigBoab part... J&#39;pol asks about the situation, Billy_Dean does what is natural to him and kicks a man while he&#39;s down ( ) Flame war starts again, The Alliance between America and Australia is broken and all war brakes loose, Israel enters the war (me) making a unbiased opinion, Aussies counter attack by putting Israel in the circus, American rienforcments come from the north (hobbes) Aussie girl brigade out flanks rienforcments, then the UN (mods) come in and make the "BigBoab" Peace treaty. Now all insults of mass destruction are banned and there is an uneasy peace while both sides sit across no mans land.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    sounds like i&#39;ve missed quite a bit then

are the scottish & aussie relations gone awry then?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by noname12@29 December 2003 - 06:05
    You missed out the BigBoab part... J&#39;pol asks about the situation, Billy_Dean does what is natural to him and kicks a man while he&#39;s down ( ) Flame war starts again, The Alliance between America and Australia is broken and all war brakes loose, Israel enters the war (me) making a unbiased opinion, Aussies counter attack by putting Israel in the circus, American rienforcments come from the north (hobbes) Aussie girl brigade out flanks rienforcments, then the UN (mods) come in and make the "BigBoab" Peace treaty. Now all insults of mass destruction are banned and there is an uneasy peace while both sides sit across no mans land.
    everything is politics to you isnt it?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    I have to keep things interesting around here

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by noname12@29 December 2003 - 06:08
    And you think politics is the right way to go about it?&#33;?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+29 December 2003 - 06:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 29 December 2003 - 06:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@29 December 2003 - 06:08
    I have to keep things interesting around here&nbsp;

Mister.C :music1: [/b][/quote]
    I just made a simple thread about bigboab turn into world war in one simple paragraph, if that isnt interesting, then your stupid.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by noname12+29 December 2003 - 06:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 29 December 2003 - 06:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@29 December 2003 - 06:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @29 December 2003 - 06:08

I just made a simple thread about bigboab turn into world war in one simple paragraph, if that isnt interesting, then your stupid. [/b][/quote]
    .....or normal

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Your 15 and spend 3/4 of the day on the internet with google as your sig... I dont think normal is the right word

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast