Thread: Best P2p Network And Client

Hello ALL!!

I have been on P2P networks since shortly after the demise of Napster. I started with Morpheus(1st), moved to Grokster and now use Kazza Lite K++. I have been happy with Kazaa Lite K++ due to the lack of pop-up advertising but now find it to be slow with an uneven balance in the Downoad/Upload ratio. Be that as it may, I would like to upgrade my client and network if there is something better out there.

I found a link to this board at slyk.com and hoped that some of the more knowledgeable users might be able to respond with thier opions, experience, or suggestions for myself and anyone else experiencing the same dilema.

Thank you.

:helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    shareaza
    its great
    get it at shareaza.com
    shareaza is now available with eDonkey, BitTorrent and of course Gnutella2
    also user supernova.org as a great sourch for bitTorrent files
    Jason

Click it, just one click, click it I know ya want to
    http://www.supportcave.com/

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Teddy
    Shareaza, though, I wouldn't recommend it strongly for BitTorrents, I've found it corrupts them. Most specifically, it says things are finished when they aren't... it's annoying.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Teddy@29 December 2003 - 08:07
    Shareaza, though, I wouldn't recommend it strongly for BitTorrents, I've found it corrupts them.  Most specifically, it says things are finished when they aren't... it's annoying.
    I've been using Shareaza 1.9 for about 3 months without any such problems. My only complaint is waiting for really big files to be verified.

Shareaza

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Exosee is a good p2p software. It doesn't contain any corrupt files. The only problem is that its in the beginning stage and their isn't alot of users. But its growing!!