Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For The Record

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    23rd December BD...

Closing Threads topic.. that was the night the PM was sent.

Well that was the date on my post though it may have been the 22nd on his.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Well, I just woke up to this bombsite. This has all gotten terribly out of hand. Quite depressing actually.

My mother used to say that if you fight at Christmas you'll fight the year around.

There's a lot of venom flying around. I hope it stops. For all our sakes.

That God like Dude seems familiar.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED
    you do realize you are all talking nonsense, right?

oh well, its the off-topic

4. Lounge   -   #14
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Well I think the subject has been done to death ... can we give it a rest now? I was upset by UK being upset, he's sorted it out to his satisfaction (I think) and if not he'll deal with that himself.

The pictures are readily available, there is nothing offensive in them. If people don't want their pictures public they should remove them from the forum. Whatever J'Pol's motives for posting them we've all expressed our opinions about that. Hobbes and Sam thought they were being funny and both have apologised for any offence they've caused. This has been blown out of all proportion.

I've had my pics photoshopped on the smaller forums on a number of occasions and personally I find that more embarrassing, although funny. That is the chance you take.

J'Pol you did get my pm and you didn't reply you rude bugger!

B)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Awwe please keep fighting!!!

It's good for the viewing figures!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #16
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Andie has hit it on the head there.

Pics posted are posted on the internet.........End of Story&#33;

The one thing I have always disagreed with is the posting/editing/using pics of people rude or not without that persons permission, altho if the pic has been posted in a public area (as JP said) then it is intended for public view.
    It&#39;s the locked/private areas, any pic in there should stay in there and only be seen by those with access.
    I understand a certain female member here got a copy of a certain pic.
    THAT is bang out of order&#33;

Jonno B)

Edit:
    J&#39;Pol you did get my pm and you didn&#39;t reply you rude bugger&#33;
    Yeah ain&#39;t that annoying
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 December 2003 - 19:43
    Andie has hit it on the head there.

Pics posted are posted on the internet.........End of Story&#33;

The one thing I have always disagreed with is the posting/editing/using pics of people rude or not without that persons permission, altho if the pic has been posted in a public area (as JP said) then it is intended for public view.
    It&#39;s the locked/private areas, any pic in there should stay in there and only be seen by those with access.
    I understand a certain female member here got a copy of a certain pic.
    THAT is bang out of order&#33;

Jonno B)
    Public view is right Jonno...

not being copied and posted somewhere else without that person&#39;s consent.

I&#39;m done with it.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I think the female member in question thought the photo being referred to was your own famous shot Jonno.

B)

9. Lounge   -   #19
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I ain&#39;t saying it&#39;s right or I agree with it, I&#39;m saying that this is the internet........if you run down the road naked screaming, someone may film it......get what I&#39;m saying?
    Everything on the internet is up for public view, read my post at RC&#39;s and see what happened to me.

I&#39;m gonna pull out of this now cos I can see myself getting drawn into a fight with my friends

I have my views, yes it was wrong.........but this is the internet, there are no rules except for those each person makes up.
    Sad but true

Jonno B)

Edit: @Andie.........Can you give me the link please?
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #20
    B) Here ya go Jonno. The pics have been removed by 7th element and I wouldn&#39;t have expected him to do that. That was good of him from Honey&#39;s point of view, as I wasn&#39;t upset by my pic being there and I know Ella has posted a link to her pic on KL as well. I was upset on account of UK, and at Sam for posting a dirty little humping pic under my photo. I cleared that up with Sam immediately and Hobbes apologised. I would never expect J&#39;Pol to apologise for being rude, would you? The guitar pic wasn&#39;t ever posted. More offense came after the event I think with reactions and over-reactions.

Here it is anyway.

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90180

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast