Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: For The Record

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Don't see how she was talking about me, it's unlike Skweeks to missread and her quote clearly states "Former" member.

As you know I've given up worrying about my pics, I send out a couple and within 30 mins half the world has seen them..........via email!

No one moaned about that

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I missed the thread and am only a newbie but from what I gather J'Pol posted pictures of people on the board who would rather the pictures remained undisclosed so what brought that on?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    no gringo, jp posted pics which were available for any tom dick or harry to see on a forum which is advertised on here more than [SPAM] used to advertise his site. all the aussies jumped on their high horses, turned ukman to the dark side and we are here now.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    ah ok so is JP the bad guy?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Well in that case Jonno I think the member in question may have sent the pic himself, they are very good friends. He can clear that one up anyway.

@ Spider Dude. Turned UK to the dark side ... he's gonna love that one!

6. Lounge   -   #26
    It's very opinionated.

Opinion 1: Nobody should copy the hyperlink for a pic and post it eslsewhere

Opinion2: He done nothing wrong, the pics were up for public view

Opinion 3: this is the internet and nothing is secure

Jonno B)

Edit: @Andie........so in other words there are allegations flying around with nothing to substantiate them.
    You're right, well out of proportion
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@29 December 2003 - 20:27
    no gringo, jp posted pics which were available for any tom dick or harry to see on a forum which is advertised on here more than [SPAM] used to advertise his site. all the aussies jumped on their high horses, turned ukman to the dark side and we are here now.
    Crap Spidey...

J'Pol went to a forum he himself says he wants no part of... goes looking for pictures finds 3 females... doesnt ask permission... copies them.. uploads them to his own server... brings them here and posts them....

you call that fair play??... I dont!

I call it a cheap shot..

yeah.. and i suppose now we'll be accused of turning Yogi to the dark side too huh?... and Riddler?... and omg... even hobbes is a member there now.. oowahhh..

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Excuse me not not all of us jumped on our high horses. I have a feeling they were more worried about the pictures you weren't shown. They have some very telling photos in their forum uploads and you would be a bit surprised at who is who even in this forum.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by the.gringo@29 December 2003 - 14:33
    ah ok so is JP the bad guy?
    You lazy bum, why should you care, you just joined.

If you're really interested read back and form your own opinion instead of asking for others.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I have a question.

Who here has ever posted a pic of a celebrity? or a person in an embarassing situation they found on google?

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast