Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Am I ?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    This lounge is just getting worse and worse flaming immature talk what the hell is happening I warned about making posts count that this might happen and ruin the whole lounge it seems to be getting worse.

I'm sad to say this place ain't what it used to be bitching flaming trolling, same old same old topics and even the worlds are just getting worse?

whats going on??

maybe allot of the regulars leaving. its a number of things.

but I request that this place be changed from "Lounge" top "Soap Opera world"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    I remember how the last thread like this ended

Not again, please.

All communities have peaks and troughs, the Lounge might be a flame-scorched wasteland just now but give it time and it'll get better. However the only way that'll happen is when people start posting new and inventive threads - get to it!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    aye up kid
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Lamsey@30 December 2003 - 00:37
    I remember how the last thread like this ended

Not again, please.

All communities have peaks and troughs, the Lounge might be a flame-scorched wasteland just now but give it time and it&#39;ll get better. However the only way that&#39;ll happen is when people start posting new and inventive threads - get to it&#33;
    thats what I mean its like a soap opera??

where out of inventive new threads

like when soaps eventually get the Axe coz there out of ideas same old story&#39;s characters leaving etc

5. Lounge   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I agree Adster.
    After a protracted sojourn in Hardware World I drop down here and BANG&#33; the place is a wasteland.
    The Lounge has always been full of drivel, but it wasn&#39;t usually malicious drivel.
    Now we have people leaving and major turf wars apparently.

Soap Opera World, indeed.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    blame it on christmas. when was the last time it was this bad?

its got to have been worse before cos all forums only start with 1 member, so look on the bright side it has been worse, but i suppose we dont have k-lite to suport us anymore

7. Lounge   -   #7
    muchspl2
    I try to stay out of the lounge for the most part

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    It just seems like nobodies aloowed an opinion anymore here, it used to be a discussion, now it&#39;s always a fight, how many times have we seen someone give their opinion only to be met with "Fuck you".

Look back to threads thru the summer, find me more than 3 flamed threads in July, then find me more than 3 unflamed threads in December.

Yes I&#39;m guilty of this too but when met with abuse instead of opinions a fight will ensue

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 December 2003 - 00:57
    It just seems like nobodies aloowed an opinion anymore here, it used to be a discussion, now it&#39;s always a fight, how many times have we seen someone give their opinion only to be met with "Fuck you".

Look back to threads thru the summer, find me more than 3 flamed threads in July, then find me more than 3 unflamed threads in December.

Yes I&#39;m guilty of this too but when met with abuse instead of opinions a fight will ensue

Jonno B)
    yep don&#39;t want us too turn out like the Soulseek forum

10. Lounge   -   #10
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This is why I started a thread a long time ago about bad launguage.
    I see the rule of "Keep it to a minimum" has gone and now anything goes.
    I think this is part of the trouble.

You get people hurling abuse. And they know they wont get wrong or edited cos they are aloowed to swear.

Time and place&#33;

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast