Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Fruit Machines...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Just went up to the bank to pay some money in and get a sneaky pint in and a damn fruit machine came out of nowhere and robbed me blind. Damn I hate those machines with their fancy flashing lights enticing me to gamble my money away

I only lost a tenner but i'm still

2. Lounge   -   #2
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Blow 'em all to hell. :
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@29 December 2003 - 15:37
    Just went up to the bank to pay some money in and get a sneaky pint in and a damn fruit machine came out of nowhere and robbed me blind. Damn I hate those machines with their fancy flashing lights enticing me to gamble my money away

I only lost a tenner but i'm still
    I aint never seen a fruit machine before - does it vend bananas and stuff??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Some one once called me a sex machine&#33;&#33;&#33;

Well actually he said I was dildo - but that&#39;s the same thing right??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    £10? Is that it?

I worked in a bar so we had like 4 of them. After work after cashing up, I&#39;d stick probably £60-80 in those machines and get nothing out of them and I know how to play them. It was getting bad when i was going to the bank and coming back with more money.

Trust me, leave them well alone&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Samurai@29 December 2003 - 15:40
    £10? Is that it?

I worked in a bar so we had like 4 of them. After work after cashing up, I&#39;d stick probably £60-80 in those machines and get nothing out of them and I know how to play them. It was getting bad when i was going to the bank and coming back with more money.

Obviously better of gettin yer fruit at the grocers&#33;&#33; A lesson for all methinks&#33;

Read and learn younguns&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Samurai@29 December 2003 - 14:40
    £10? Is that it?

yeah when i worked in a bar i used to spend about the same amount...these days i&#39;m a bit more careful, but i still hate those evil machines

edit: @fugley

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Withcheese+29 December 2003 - 15:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 29 December 2003 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Samurai@29 December 2003 - 14:40
    £10? Is that it?

yeah when i worked in a bar i used to spend about the same amount...these days i&#39;m a bit more careful, but i still hate those evil machines

edit: @fugley [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve had a run in or 2 with the ole fruit machines myself. Always nice when you win and pick up some free cash. The losing part is what I have harder time dealing with.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;ve had a run in or 2 with the ole fruit machines myself. Always nice when you win and pick up some free cash. The losing part is what I have harder time dealing with.&nbsp;
    and now i just know that somebody&#39;s gonna put a couple of quid in the machine and win MY money ah well good luck to them

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Withcheese@29 December 2003 - 15:53
    I&#39;ve had a run in or 2 with the ole fruit machines myself. Always nice when you win and pick up some free cash. The losing part is what I have harder time dealing with.
    and now i just know that somebody&#39;s gonna put a couple of quid in the machine and win MY money ah well good luck to them
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast