Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For Any Xbox Related Questions Ask Me

How much do u know about the non-modchip exploits....been trying for hours now and just keep getting the Error 21 message instead of it booting into Evolution X...can ya help???
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@29 December 2003 - 14:49
    How much do u know about the non-modchip exploits....been trying for hours now and just keep getting the Error 21 message instead of it booting into Evolution X...can ya help???
    i apoligize but that is one aspect i will never understand (moddin of xbox's)

3. Games   -   #13
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by mr. nails@29 December 2003 - 14:37
    ps2 can read dvd's out of box. XBOX CAN'T!!!
    Neo made this thread to help people with their Xbox questions. Not so people can start a flamewar about which console is better.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@29 December 2003 - 15:14

Keep up the good work Neo. B)
    thank you

PS i am waiting for your questions

5. Games   -   #15
    BANNED
    how many xbox's do i have?

heh u wont know this

6. Games   -   #16
    Originally posted by neotheone@29 December 2003 - 23:04
    PS i am waiting for your questions
    what was the point in you starting this topic?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Games   -   #17
    Lick My Lovepump
    @DWk.... 0?

Erm... I&#39;m trying to think of questions...

Whats the differences between Xbox version 1 - 1.5 ???

Yeah if people wanted questions answering they would post &#39;em, because you posted this you get people (a.k.a. Me) asking silly questions.

8. Games   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by DWk@29 December 2003 - 17:11
    how many xbox&#39;s do i have?

heh u wont know this
    i still want you to answer me....since you seem to know it all about xboxes...

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Here are some frequently asked questions (UPDATED) PS SORRY FOR ANOTHER POST AND NOT EDITING

(Q) R the new xboxs better then the old ones?

(a)in short yes. The orignal xbox&#39;s were made with the thomson drive which is notorious for creating DDE&#39;s and "cannot recognize disc" messages". Now they are made with samsungs and phillips. If you have a failing thomson drive this may interest you

www.petitiononline.com/xbox2003/petition.html
    (q) Is there a game (exp. Halo) that takes full advantage of the Xbox graphical power?

(a)DOA Xtreme Beachball is probably at present the only game that visually fully utlises the full power of the XBOX&#39;s graphics processor, the shaders and lighting and even the characters are truely defined in such a way that you can clearly see the potential that the XBOX has over other consoles, I would like to mention that PGR2 is another one of these games but it just misses the mark.

Any game that is made jaggy free with superb looking characters and lighting and shaders with the right application of textures and made by the right developers who push the XBOX to the limits is worth mentioning as a game truel made for ONLY ON XBOX&#33;
    Try these titles:

1) HALO
    2) Splinter Cell
    3) XBOX GTA
    4) Buffy#1
    5) DOA 3
    6) Mech Assault
    7) SOUL CALIBUR
    8) Wreckless
    9) GOTHAM 2
    10) Rallisport Challenge
    11) SPLINTER CELL
    12) Crimson Skies
    13) OTOGI
    14) PANZER DRAGOON
    15) Jet Set Radio
    16) RAINBOW 6
    17) Ninja Gaiden
    18) MAX PAYNE
    19) SEGA GT
    20) OddWorld
    (Q)How do u tell which drive u have?

(A) go here

http://www.members.shaw.ca/fog_dogg_69/xboxdrives.jpg

4 (Q)
    Ive had my XBOX for about 11 months, and now it doesnt play game disks. It does play CDs & DVDs&#33;

I have tried using air duster it didnt work. Would a lens cleaner help, or is my console just really dirty inside, or what else could the problem be.?

(a)do NOT use a lense cleaner this can make things alot worse, go ahead and call xbox tech support and have your console setup for service if you wanna do it the right way and have microsoft repair it. if you wanna do it yourself then its gonna cost the same just about but your gonna be held responsible if ya screw somthing up. just gota buy a samsung xbox drive from some place,
    (q)&nbsp; How do i change my xbox name?

(a)Here is one of the many ways to change your Xbox’s system-link name:
    First off, one of the ways to find your Xbox’s name, is rent, buy, or own Halo. On the main menu screen go to multiplayer and then click Split Screen. Chose any profile, any level, and any game. On the next screen, which has the outlines of four controllers and the Xbox, you will see your Xbox’s name above the Xbox on the left side of the screen. Now that you&#39;ve seen your Xbox’s name, if you like it, keep it. If you don&#39;t, the next paragraph will explain how to change it.

Rent, buy, or own Dead Or Alive 3. On the main menu screen go to Survival Mode. Then chose any character, and any costume, then start the match. Now you need to score in the top 5. This may vary if your Xbox has Dead Or Alive 3 data saved on the hard-drive. You may not have to fight at all, or you may need to fight a couple matches to score in the top 5. I would try not fighting first, and if that doesn&#39;t work, win a couple matches, then lose one. Once you&#39;ve scored in the top 5, you will have the option of choosing a new name, or names your Xbox has or had. Choose the new name icon, then scroll up or down to choose your letters or numbers, and then end.

If you wish to see your Xbox&#39;s new name for yourself, repeat the steps in the first paragraph. Deleting files on either game will not change the name. There is a chance however, that playing and progressing on other games will change your Xbox’s name to the name of the profile on that game. Your Xbox’s name can be changed in the way stated above as many times as you wish.
    (Q)Any way to increase volume?The music and sound effects are fine, but I would like to increase the character voices. I don&#39;t have Surround Sound. And cannot seem to find Volume Controls on my current games (HALO, MP2, Splinter Cell)

(A)Unless the title features an in-game menu to adjust separate sound channels, then you may not be able to increase the volume of specific sounds within the game. If you haven&#39;t done so by now, you might want to check each game&#39;s instruction manual to see if such an in-game menu setting exists for that title.

Since you mentioned that your Xbox is not connected to a Dolby Digital surround sound set up, you might want to check that the "Audio" option in the Xbox Dashboard&#39;s "Settings" menu is set to either "Stereo" or "Mono" (depending on your speaker set up).

If this doesn&#39;t increase the clarity of the characters&#39; voices, then unfortunately there may not be a way to improve the sound to your liking.

I wish I could provide more assistance than this, but I hope that helps somewhat.
    RUNNIG OUT OF SPACE IN THIS POST LOOK UNDERNETH THIS POST

10. Games   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@29 December 2003 - 16:13
    @DWk.... 0?

Erm... I&#39;m trying to think of questions...

Whats the differences between Xbox version 1 - 1.5 ???

Yeah if people wanted questions answering they would post &#39;em, because you posted this you get people (a.k.a. Me) asking silly questions.
    the diffrence is slight but affects the gameplay like the older ones have diff hd and the new ones have samsung hd (best qual)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast