Thread: The Best Moment In Your Life

I haven't had time to think of my own answer yet, i only just came up with the topic, and it isn't a choice that i can make off the top of my head.

edit - lol, i forgot the main part of the question - "What made it the best moment?"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    It was probably the day i discovered what happens if I tickle me twinky!

Bin at it ever since!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley@29 December 2003 - 19:50
    It was probably the day i discovered what happens if I tickle me twinky&#33;

Bin at it ever since&#33;

i like this pic

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    During PE I once hit a guy I didn&#39;t like in the nuts, when I was twelve or so(he started it, an&#39; he&#39;d been bullying me for awhile, also he was much bigger than I).

I was meaning to plant an uppercut on his jaw, but he took a step forward. I had a pretty good momentum and he folded like nothing else, he just lay there writhing on the floor.

I&#39;ve probably had much better moments but it&#39;s hard to pin down, this was immensly satisfying though, and the first thing that popped into my head.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    One of the best evenings of my life was in 1979, in a little restaurant in Plymouth. A small group of us were just finishing a job for the City Council, so we went for a meal to celebrate our last night there.

We intended to have a fairly quick meal, get back to the hotel for a few drinks, then get an early night so that we could get finished quickly the following morning. It was not to be. The restaurant was divided into booths, and in the next booth was Spike Milligan with some of his friends.

Let me tell you, it is impossible to eat when your sides hurt from laughing. I think we finally left the restaurant at about 1am, were consequently up late and with hangovers, the job didn&#39;t go as planned and I ended up missing the last direct train home.

I got home at about 5am Saturday morning. I forgave him though.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.