Thread: Diet K

I am thinking about getting a program called Diet K that removes the spyware in Kazaa. I am continually getting errors from K-lite, Clean KMD 2.4.3, and Clean KMD 2.6.0 As soon as I start any of these programs I immediately get an error message that tells me that it needs to close. It does this everytime. What's going on? I really don't want to dump K-lite, but if this continues, I'll have to.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Did you try unistalling them and go Here And download a new version.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Yes. Same results. It works fine on my desktop but not my laptop.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I am thinking about getting a program called Diet K that removes the spyware in Kazaa. I am continually getting errors from K-lite, Clean KMD 2.4.3, and Clean KMD 2.6.0 As soon as I start any of these programs I immediately get an error message that tells me that it needs to close. It does this everytime. What's going on? I really don't want to dump K-lite, but if this continues, I'll have to.
    You didn't say you were using a laptop.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Sorry, the thing is it's never affected me this way before. I haven't changed any settings and have been using it the same way for over a year. My router is properly configured. I can't think of what is making it do this. I have uninstalled and re-installed at least 3 times.

6. File Sharing   -   #6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I dug a little deeper into the error to discover that the .dll in question was part of an IP security program. The program wasn't running and nothing showed up in the processes tab in the task manager. So I'll try to figure out why they conflict. I uninstalled it and K-lite is acting normal now. Thanks.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    how about, not using kazaa at all? use kazaa lite k++2.4.3