Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Amazing Picture Of The World

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by ThePlasticSurgeon@30 December 2003 - 16:33
    These pics don't scare me at all. I can quite easily look at them.

However posting them in a message board so people can say how amazing/cool/etc it is, is disrespectful.
    thank you

question - wen you saw the collapse of the towers... what did you feel about muslims? ill tell you the truth... at that exact moment, i thought it was best to outlaw islam after that terrorist act... (please no flaming because of this, it was just my feelings as it happened)

tralalala

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    What an amazing pic! Really cool!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by tralalala@30 December 2003 - 13:43
    question - wen you saw the collapse of the towers... what did you feel about muslims?  ill tell you the truth... at that exact moment, i thought it was best to outlaw islam after that terrorist act... (please no flaming because of this, it was just my feelings as it happened)
    tralalala
    I had no negative feelings towards members of the Islamic Faith at that point in time*.

*I never had, and probably never will.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    you might feel hatred towards muslims because all the american propaganda going around . i have said this once and i will say this again , america shot its own foot with its own gun because how do you think these "alquida" learnt how to fly planes? how do you think they got all the weapons they have? how do you think they were trained to shoot them? of course it was all america , they thought they would be clever and get these alquida to help them fight a war and after it was over did they expect to get all there weapons back? of course not so now these "muslims" have these weapons which america gave so now they hate america for using them and then they think of a way to get revenge so 9/11 happens, now im not sayin it was americas fault entirly but they played a big part in there own harm doing.....

my 2 pence

Mr.C

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BANNED
    Originally posted by scribblec@31 December 2003 - 00:28
    , now im not sayin it was americas fault entirly but they played a big part in there own harm doing.....

my 2 pence

Mr.C
    You'll be telling us next that America went to Afghanistan and killed -\+30,000 innocent civilians during their revenge attacks against AlQueda.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"@30 December 2003 - 09:03
    Just my opinion.
    was it you that photoshopped it ?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+30 December 2003 - 15:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 30 December 2003 - 15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@31 December 2003 - 00:28
    , now im not sayin it was americas fault entirly but they played a big part in there own harm doing.....

my 2 pence

Mr.C
    You&#39;ll be telling us next that America went to Afghanistan and killed -&#092;+30,000 innocent civilians during their revenge attacks against AlQueda.

[/b][/quote]
    america went to afghanistan to get "bin laden" he was used as a scapegoat for the attacks because america couldnt find anyone else to blame because the true people to blame was themselves

also dean are you trying to tell me that america never gave the alquida the weapons the training etc.?

if you are then your more of an idiot then i thought

Mr.C

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    I did not post this for people to start the whole wtc,al quaida,osama ,war on terrorisim etc...
    I posted it saying that it is an amazing picture from a photography point of view NOTHING ELSE.
    I remind you that some of the best pictures ever taken dating all the way back to the us civil war or maybe even farther back have been of horrible things&#33;

anyways heres a few more wtc pics I like

Personally I think this angle has been way overdone in WTC pics but these two are pretty good.

this is obviously a composition but an interesting one IMO

a google search will get you many more results.needless to say that the wtc towers were very photogenic.

Edit:

Pics removed as they were WAY too large to be posted like that...and, unlike the 1st one, i coulnt be arsed to make links for them all..........please feel free to do that yourself

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by pol+30 December 2003 - 16:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pol @ 30 December 2003 - 16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-"The Avatar Man"@30 December 2003 - 09:03
    Just my opinion.
    was it you that photoshopped it ? [/b][/quote]
    no and I dont believe it is a fake.
    I will admit I dont know for sure.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by "The Avatar Man"+30 December 2003 - 17:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ("The Avatar Man" &#064; 30 December 2003 - 17:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by pol@30 December 2003 - 16:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-"The Avatar Man"
    @30 December 2003 - 09:03
    Just my opinion.

was it you that photoshopped it ?
    no and I dont believe it is a fake.
    I will admit I dont know for sure. [/b][/quote]
    I just realized that anyone who knows the area can tell us if there really
    was that building that near to the wtc towers.I&#39;ve never been
    to new york so if someone can help us out please&#33;

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast