Thread: Car Racing Games

I love car racing games. The only good car racing games i have is NFSHP2. I am trying to get NFSU with so much difficulty. Kazaa is so slow with rare files. I have seen so many good car racing games out in the arcade. So I am wondering if these games are available for PC as well. Why aren't these games available on Kazaa? :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    grand prix 4 and midnight club 2 are two good games
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    & colin mcrae 3 mate,kind of. I&#39;m playin Nf undergroung atm&#39;.All available from suprnova.org mate.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Thank you for your replies.

1. In regard to supernova, is it faster than kazaa for these games? Much or little?

2. Is it possible to have both Supernova and Kazaa installed at the same time, but used at different times without conflict?

3. I finally got the first disc of nfsu, but the second disk only got 14mb and is still searching, any suggestions.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Yes mate its generally faster.Its fine having the two installed at the same time.

Suprnova.org &#39;s the name of the site that catologues the files.You&#39;ll need "bittorent" to download the files mate.Theres a bittorent forum here on the board you can find all the info.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I have seen so many good car racing games out in the arcade. So I am wondering if these games are available for PC as well. Why aren&#39;t these games available on Kazaa?
    Their are a few arcade emulators and their are daytona usa and sega rally champion ship arcade roms but they arent emulated propperly yet.

I cant wait until daytona usa arcade is fully working on PC becuse the PC version is extremely crappy and gay.

It would be cool if sega made a better version for todays PC&#39;s

Imagine having lan games or internet games

DAAAYYYYTOOONNNAAAAAAAAAA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    jeez replies that were&#39;nt the ever annoying you stupid *sshole your posting in the wrong place lol or flame city. kool hope its a trend.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Thank you for responding again.

I will give bit torrent a try since it sounds too good.

I have played Daytona usa in arcade, that game is awesome. Too bad it is not available for online play. Too bad that sega hasn&#39;t jump into online gaming like nfshp2.

Please KEEP POSTING GOOD CAR RACING GAMES.