Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Well I'm Off Again

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Well I hope some people are joking with their seemingly uncharitable comments here, because similar people have been complaining how nasty a place this has been recently. I fail to see how anyone can gain from being nasty to someone on their way out.

When other people left they got nothing but good messages, if we want this lounge (and board) to be a better place surely we should be starting with our own posts?

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese@31 December 2003 - 01:02
    Well I hope some people are joking with their seemingly uncharitable comments here, because similar people have been complaining how nasty a place this has been recently. I fail to see how anyone can gain from being nasty to someone on their way out.

When other people left they got nothing but good messages, if we want this lounge (and board) to be a better place surely we should be starting with our own posts?
    I dont dislike him - shame if anyone leaves - but da guy tampered with me spud and na he's taken it with im.....

Any way everyone returns one way or another.........

So all these departures gets just a little familiar - do you dig me sister?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Bye.

Liked you on the temp board.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by fugley+31 December 2003 - 00:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley @ 31 December 2003 - 00:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@31 December 2003 - 01:02
    Well I hope some people are joking with their seemingly uncharitable comments here, because similar people have been complaining how nasty a place this has been recently.&nbsp; I fail to see how anyone can gain from being nasty to someone on their way out.

I dont dislike him - shame if anyone leaves - but da guy tampered with me spud and na he&#39;s taken it with im.....

Any way everyone returns one way or another.........

So all these departures gets just a little familiar - do you dig me sister? [/b][/quote]
    fugley i don&#39;t think i could ever take you seriously, and i mean that in a good way do you dig that?

5. Lounge   -   #25
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Withcheese@31 December 2003 - 01:02

he&#39;s just going somewhere else...he&#39;s not dying and i think by his posts he would hate it if people didn&#39;t add humour to this one....mind you he will probably correct every post

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@31 December 2003 - 01:15
    Oh Mr Waterman glad I caught you any chance I could do an impromtu audition for the next series???

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc+31 December 2003 - 00:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 31 December 2003 - 00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@31 December 2003 - 01:02
    Well I hope some people are joking with their seemingly uncharitable comments here, because similar people have been complaining how nasty a place this has been recently.&nbsp; I fail to see how anyone can gain from being nasty to someone on their way out.

he&#39;s just going somewhere else...he&#39;s not dying and i think by his posts he would hate it if people didn&#39;t add humour to this one....mind you he will probably correct every post [/b][/quote]
    cool, you&#39;re probably right...i suppose all the recent excitement has got the better of me (and I didn&#39;t even get involved )

@fugley: i think you should be banned from using that smilie

10. Lounge   -   #30
    It&#39;s quite interesting watching all this infighting , especially since it&#39;s only a internet forum not real life , seems quite petty

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast