Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-lite With Socks5

Blademaster
    I cant get K-Lite 2.4.3 to connect with a SOCKS5 proxy, I'm using FreeProxy 3.5, the configuration is fine since all instant messengers can connect through it. If there is no way around this can anyone tell me a tunneling program that works through a HTTP 1.1 proxy (http-tunnel and socks2http do not work)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    go HERE and see if you can find what you are looking for.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Blademaster
    Thanks. I have registered there and searched but I did not find a satisfactory solution. I have posted my query, lets see...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Do you have the right host and port# under options in k-lite(options/k-lite/firewall)

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    I'm sure error403 wrote a nice little essay some where around here mate for setting up k/l with a proxy.

It shouldnt be hard to find or look throught his post or something.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Blademaster
    Yeah I have the same settings in Firewall as in my instant messengers thats why i'm because they work fine. I'll search for error403's essay.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Blademaster
    I've searched the posts and found this post by REALITY but none by error403, anyway its about anonymous proxies.
    firefox I've posted at proxys4u, here is their reply.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Blademaster
    I've got K-Lite to work with Proton a SOCKS server chaining utility but it only connects once when I install (tried both KLR 2.4.7 and Clean KMD 2.4.4) after that it wont while other software works fine with it. Is this some bug in Kazaa? :helpsmile:

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    sprockett
    hi do u have a working link to proton? i can' tseem to find it ANYWHERE...

all the links are dead..

and how exactly do u use it to work with kazaa? my resnet has blocked all p2p port.s..

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    @pirpu
    keep trying the socks5 proxys it takes a few minutes to connect also, make sure you check the proxy you choose your self, to make sure it is still alive.

with chain proxys as soon as the proxy changes klite will have to reconnect again and with chain this just keeps happening, so use a single one, the site firefox sent you has good proxys, i get mine for klite there, but you need some patients

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast