Thread: Help

Poster
    well, i was stupid enough to actually click and download BT client 3.3 from suprnova.org and now my comp is flooded w/ ad/spyware...any good programs out there? oh and everytime windows start....there would a little bar that start too....came free w/ the bt 3.3....stupid suprnova...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    lol BT doesnt include spyware.... u prolly clicked something wrong

get BT from here

edit - oh btw to remove spyware.... ad-aware or spybot search&destroy

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    have you tried downloaditn the one from suprnova? if you havent...go there, download it, and then tell me bt doesnt inlcude spyware again and ill listen

Edit: thats the version im downloaded...not taking chances again....going back to shadows version

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@30 December 2003 - 11:03
    have you tried downloaditn the one from suprnova? if you havent...go there, download it, and then tell me bt doesnt inlcude spyware again and ill listen

Edit: thats the version im downloaded...not taking chances again....going back to shadows version
    no i havent tried downloading the version from suprnova.... WHY? because i download software from official sites....

shadows is a torrent manager.... bittorrent is the protocol.... u sure u talking about the same thing?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    have you tried shadows client? and what do you mean am i sure im talking about the same thing....they are both bittorrent client...what else is there?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@30 December 2003 - 11:17
    have you tried shadows client? and what do you mean am i sure im talking about the same thing....they are both bittorrent client...what else is there?
    nm LOL.... hehe i misread there

thought i read just BT on the first time

where in suprnova DID you get a bt client 3.3?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    are you saying that you download BT from the Advertisement section? just wondering...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    as soon as your browerser open the site theres a pop up that advertise the 3.3 version...so i clicked...and my comp was flooded w/ adware....but the pop up doesnt come up anymore....but its okay, i got all that stuff deleted now.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    sry... i dont see popups ever....

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    i just installed my isp browser that has a pop up blocker so no more pops up for me either