Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Computing Site Name ...

TRshady
    Hey all,
    Hope people can help here. Ive been working on a site, came close to releasing it but then went for a domain and decided on one, made a logo an' all, then realized its already been used!, lol. So if people can recommend a domain name I'd appreciate it.

Its a computing site with reviews, guides, articles, news on hardware/software and other related beneficial content and will be adding a web design section soon after.

I would like if my any part of my name (Tony Riley) is included, either initials, spelling change or something. I'm kinda stuck as it was going to be:

TRcomputing.net, not knowing its already being used, well not the .net but the name is copyrighted and "RileysResource" is all I can think of for now, any other suggestions?

Thanks.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    TRshady
    Wow, give me a minute or two in order to catch up with the overwhelming response ....

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    BANNED
    how bout pcshady

i think that goes with u....

or

rap-pc
    raPC
    shadypc
    marshallpc
    pcbeyond
    pcbestest

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    TRshady
    Thanks for the reply.

Thing is though, its not in anyway related to eminem at all, or even rap for that matter and I dont want it to relate with my domain ....

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    I like RileysResource go with that
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    BANNED
    I thought these in the middle of a friends episode.

TRmicrotech

TRnettech

TRmicrocare.

Back for friends part2

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Poster
    why not have something like trshady.com/computing ?

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    TRshady
    Ah ... because im gonna be making trshady.com to be a personal/entertainment site, and am making a separate computing site which I want to have its own domain and also have google ads on it. ....

So I&#39;ll be going with rileysresource.net then , thanks for suggestions.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady@1 January 2004 - 14:58
    Ah ... because im gonna be making trshady.com to be a personal/entertainment site, and am making a separate computing site which I want to have its own domain and also have google ads on it. ....

So I&#39;ll be going with rileysresource.net then , thanks for suggestions.
    pcshady.com is way better, easyier to remember. also check your pm box shady

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    TRshady
    I&#39;ll say it again, I do not want the name to relate at all to rap, shady records or even music as its misleading for a computing site. At least with rileysresource.net, its using my surname (family will like that ), its a resource of computing including web design and is a tad more professional then some suggestions/ Although it is a bit long and some people may have trouble spelling it I guess, if its good enough for I.am, its good enough for me ). Though I&#39;m still open for suggestions, ordering the domain tonight.

Oh, netwieser ... I&#39;m sorry but don&#39;t have time to work on any other site as I currently have to of my own and am part of a team working on a complete network due to be released soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast