Thread: Bsplayer

I installed Windows XP SP1 Intergrated after a format. I formatted because of problems with the games (GTA:Vice City/NFS Underground.) After the format I installed everything and tried out GTA:Vice City, everything works now. Anyways, I installed Kazaa Lite Codec Pack 2.20 and played a few movies. Windows Media Player and BSplayer both freezes when trying to play any movie files (.avi and .mpeg). I un-installed the codec pack and did a clean install, same thing. Neither freezes during a .Mp3 play back.

I also tried VideLan, that freezes too. I did virus scans with SAV and AVG and nothing. I did a spyware check with Spybot 1.2 and nothin.

:helpsmile: :helpsmile:

PS. Nice and neat grammer and spelling just for Adamp2p B)

EDIT: Pictures!! :-)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    have you uptodate drivers for your monitor and graphics card?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    u see? i told ya it would work.... yet you said it was juts me

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ok..now im back to sqaure one...

i fixed the video problem with newest drivers from here, now when i play games, it gives me wat happen in the last thread about my card...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@30 December 2003 - 21:08
    I also tried VideoLan, that freezes too.

that happens 2 me 2 i could play movies wit VideoLan but not windows media palyer and b4 i installed VideoLan Windows media player had played .avi

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ok, I believe I have narrowed the problem down to drivers. After clean install of windows, I installed the factory drivers from the CD that came with the card. I am not aware of the driver version at the moment. Then I had the problems of playing video files (WMP/BSplayer crashing).

I fixed that problem with installing the drivers from NVIDIA's website. Now I can watch video files (.avi and .mpeg), but now when I enter a game, I get the same colour distorstion (as the post in hardwareworld [yes another gay vid card thread].)

I have posted pictures from GTA:Vice City and NFS Underground.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@30 December 2003 - 19:09
    Ok, I believe I have narrowed the problem down to drivers.
    oh u have? is that before or after you call me a fag when i suggest its a driver problem?

oh nm.... i dont care either way

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    i was joking DWK , come on man...unblock me