Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bigboab And "the Apple".

Bigboab pledges his allegiance to Strongbow.

posted with permission from the man himself. bigboab that is, not patrick stewart.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    That is feckin brilliant btw, excellent work.

I trust the apple was asked if it gave permission.

3. Lounge   -   #3

How shocking. I demand that you ask permission of that bottle of Strongbow. It has feelings too you know.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I will be in touch with my solicitor in the morning. Who ever said to you on the phone that he was me and gave you permission to invade my home was lying.

Bloody woman, I just sent her out to put the bucket out. Far too cold for me. She left the back door open and in comes this Papperazzi bugger and takes my photo. Now do you see why I am so popular Sqweeky?.

These Beckham people are just starting out in this game. They have a long way to go. Faceman! You and your papperazzi friend will be hearing from me. JP what is £30.000 in two litre bottles.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    fantastic work faceman.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@31 December 2003 - 01:09
    fantastic work faceman.
    You Waterman are a scoundrel. You are probably that vagabonds agent and getting a cut. You may be included in the litigation.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    I heard that Strongbow were interested in a sponsorship deal. I fear that the offer of "Free Apple for Life" would be jeapordised by any legal action.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    calm down kid, i am not taking a cut. i believe with the publicity from thsi board we could make you into the next jim reeves.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Pete Waterman@31 December 2003 - 01:15
    calm down kid, i am not taking a cut. i believe with the publicity from thsi board we could make you into the next jim reeves.
    That sounds good, Lieutenant Commander. Make it so.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    The year is 2434. J&#39;Pol and Bigboab&#39;s descendants are Captain and First Officer of the USS Enterprise. Light years from home, Captain Bigboab remembers a story that has been told from father to son in his family for centuries. A story of a drink named "Strongbow", that held mystical properties of inebriation.

They set a course for home, and although the journey takes 3 years, it is worth every second.

They send a message to Earth to have a crate of their finest Strongbow ready to beam up. J&#39;Pol and Bigboab&#39;s descendants are anxious&#33;

Finally, the package is beamed aboard&#33; Success&#33;

Unfortunately, they over indulged, crashed the ship into the moon, and this is the last known photograph of them.

FIN

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast