Thread: Cut 5 Minute Off The End Of The Movie

Just like the tittle said how do i cut 5 minutes off the end because i cant fit it on nero. Its a Kvcd and i dont want the ending of the movie with the names of the people who played in it. Can you please help me with this dilemma. thanks! : :

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@31 December 2003 - 06:23
    Easy Video Splitter or Virtual Dub.
    alright thank krackhead2k, and i went to the link for easy video spliiter and it said i had to pay then i saw the virtualdub and guess what? i already have virutaldub...lol

but how do you use virtula dub to cut that 5 minutes off?

btw thanks for suck a quick responce

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Open the video with VirtualDub. Place the seek thingy at the beginning and hit this button:

Then move the seek thingy to 5 min before the movie ends, or where ever you want, and hit this button:

Then click on Video, and pick Direct Stream Copy. Then click on Audio, and Direct Stream Copy.

Then File > Save as AVI... and your done!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by jerome18@31 December 2003 - 01:17
    Just like the tittle said how do i cut 5 minutes off the end because i cant fit it on nero. Its a Kvcd and i dont want the ending of the movie with the names of the people who played in it. Can you please help me with this dilemma. thanks! : :
    First, how big is the movie (mb), second are you wanting to play this movie on your stand alone dvd player? If you are wanting to play it on your dvd player, I would not suggest using Virtualdub, for you can only save it in .avi format using Virtualdub, meaning you will have to re-encode it back to .mpg (doubling your work makes no sence).

I had the same problem with nero not accepting files larger than 800mb but, Alcohol120% had no problems burning, I would try it first - Good luck

Peace

Oh and who said you have to pay for Easy Video Splitter, download it from the link KrackHead2k gave you and find the key

Edit: Hey I just got my third star

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    thanks it worked out fine!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by jerome18@31 December 2003 - 01:53
    thanks it worked out fine!
    No prob.

@Captain Nemo
    Congrats.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Captain Nemo+31 December 2003 - 01:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Captain Nemo @ 31 December 2003 - 01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jerome18@31 December 2003 - 01:17
    Just like the tittle said how do i cut 5 minutes off the end because i cant fit it on nero. Its a Kvcd and i dont want the ending of the movie with the names of the people who played in it. Can you please help me with this dilemma. thanks&#33; : :
    First, how big is the movie (mb), second are you wanting to play this movie on your stand alone dvd player? If you are wanting to play it on your dvd player, I would not suggest using Virtualdub, for you can only save it in .avi format using Virtualdub, meaning you will have to re-encode it back to .mpg (doubling your work makes no sence).

I had the same problem with nero not accepting files larger than 800mb but, Alcohol120% had no problems burning, I would try it first - Good luck

Peace

Oh and who said you have to pay for Easy Video Splitter, download it from the link KrackHead2k gave you and find the key

Edit: Hey I just got my third star [/b][/quote]
    good job nemo&#33; oh, and that small tutorial about virtual dub just saved me 30 minutes of hunting for the tutorial&#33; thanks krackhead, btw, don&#39;t tell anyone,... but...can...i buy crack from you..

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@31 December 2003 - 02:17
    good job nemo&#33; oh, and that small tutorial about virtual dub just saved me 30 minutes of hunting for the tutorial&#33; thanks krackhead, btw, don&#39;t tell anyone,... but...can...i buy crack from you..
    Your welcome.

P.S. Sorry, I don&#39;t buy/sell/smoke/encourage crack. A silly friend of mine gave me this nickname a long time ago.