Thread: Omg Which One!

Ok listen, i am completely confused. I have heard all this horrible things about k-lite being shut down and over time it will be completely useless. So, I came here to find hackers once again hacking it.

My question is WHAT VERSION of the many ones will work with the REAL Kazaa 2.6???

Basicly i just want to know which version (if there is one), will work with all users becuase i dont want to run the ones that dont work, or will continue to be unusable becuase of the crap sherman has done?

Thanks SO MUCH!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    There is a couple of builds out there, all on the kazaa 2.6 core. I think the best so far is the klchat one.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by seancky2@31 December 2003 - 07:54
    Ok listen, i am completely confused. I have heard all this horrible things about k-lite being shut down and over time it will be completely useless. So, I came here to find hackers once again hacking it.

My question is WHAT VERSION of the many ones will work with the REAL Kazaa 2.6???

Basicly i just want to know which version (if there is one), will work with all users becuase i dont want to run the ones that dont work, or will continue to be unusable becuase of the crap sherman has done?

Thanks SO MUCH!!
    you can use other p2p programs like shareaza or bittorrent, far better.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Broken@31 December 2003 - 07:57
    There is a couple of builds out there, all on the kazaa 2.6 core. I think the best so far is the klchat one.
    Whwere is the klchat one?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    The old version of k-lite (2.4.3) will work for sometime to come. The plan is to phase it out overtime by making it incompatiable with newer regular versions of kazaa.

Many users have moved on to other p2p programs. Since the shit hit the fan a few months ago the quality of what's on it has really suffered.

It maybe time to start trying other programs as well..

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    klchat version

there you go.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    What is this Kazaa Revolution im hearing about, will it soon die aswell?

Is there any one that will never die? Like is there any app thats pretty much the regular kazaa 2.6 except has no spyware and include the participation/source download hacks and stuff?

Sorry for asking so many quesions? And thanks for the speedy replys!

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    LOL...
    everything will die eventually.

Download the above, you will like it. Read the discription to see what they have managed so far. The guys working on it are putting a lot of time and effort into it, they have come very far.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Sad, thanks for the link, i wish if i had the knowledge i would try to clean out the regular kazaa 2.6 so i could have the full working thing.

thanks again

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    ummm...
    start>control panel>add/remove programs>kazaa 2.6
    install new version