Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st Class Noob,downloaded File Now What

I had a closer look at the files and the .img file is the only file of any size at 585 mb the .cue is only 84 bytes and the .ccd is 776 bytes with the .sub being 23.9 mb so how do i still burn the .cue file when its so small and where would the install get the information if not from the cd i make.And does anyone know if i should install the addon to my existing Medieval folder or run it as a seperate install.

Thanks

2. Games   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Mounting is so much better than burning for following reasons:
    1. if u burn it, and play it, and find out it sucks monkey balls, and u don't want it, u just wasted 2 cds
    2. mounting can prevent cd read errors and burn errors. it also makes ur cd drive much cooler

3. Games   -   #13
    All the information is located inside the .img file. If u open the .cue file, u will see that it only points to the image file. The same thing with Bin and Cue files. The Cue file points to the BIN file which contains the actual game data. Hope this helps.

4. Games   -   #14
    Ahhh,i think i light just went on.That helps alot at least now i have a sense of what these file extensions actually do.

Thanks again everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12