Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exe Files

can somebody please tell me wot to do with exe files? cant get them to work.dont no wot im doin! :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Just click on it.Better make sure you scan it first↔

Is it a Zip file?

If so Go HERE!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    no tried that.its encarta disks 1-4.do i need to change file types before copying to cd? have scanned for viruses too.was downloaded from kazza and were exe files when i downloaded them.pl;ease help! not the first time this happened, always with exe files! games and software, think its just something im not doin

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Try renamning it to zip.exe.If it's 4 disk's in 1 download it's compressed or a fake.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    no four seperate downloads.looked at some of the other posts and one said you haxe to rename it to an iso file.do i do that in properties?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    have you virus scanned it? is it from kazaaa? was it verified? are you sure its not a iso (image)?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    have you virus scanned it?

no tried that.its encarta disks 1-4.do i need to change file types before copying to cd? have scanned for viruses too

Look Up

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    its coming up as an exe file.launches an ms dos window then closes again. dont no how to rename it

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Try This

It might be an iso get nero.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    have got nero if i transfer to disk will that b all i need to do or will i have to change the file type first

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast