Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Goodbye

Poster
    Laterz Razz, didnt know you much but it was nice knowing you (or was it )

And i agree this new admin sucks, he must have been appointed by 'Error' (now i probaly get banned! cool ). Yeh 7th has done a good job so far, but the 'Error' is a complete fool

2. Lounge   -   #12
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Cheerio Razz - Happy New Year anyways - whatever has happened, i hope you enjoy yourself in the future B)

Peace
    UKMan

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Razz you did good work...sorry things have went downhill....all the good things have an end. What is happening to this place??? Listen OPs we need to care...k-lite will need to survive....I hope people are with me on this one

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Everyone seems to be leaving I don't get it why?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Nwas@1 January 2004 - 03:40
    Razz you did good work...sorry things have went downhill....all the good things have an end. What is happening to this place??? Listen OPs we need to care...k-lite will need to survive....I hope people are with me on this one
    Nwas! The vast majority of us do care. The trouble is, that we dont know what is going on behind the scenes. Good people are leaving this Forum and they cant tell us why. If they post their reasons, who is to say that their posts are not edited or deleted to favour the incumbent. I afraid that is what we are stuck with. Before I am attacked by Mods from all directions dont bother. You know that I am right.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BANNED
    There's certainly something smelly going on here BB, I just hope it gets sorted out before this board collapses. If the wrong decisions regarding admin appointments were made, they should be rectified. No-one individual is bigger than this board. And as you said BB, we, the members are kept in the dark.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    To think that I made a meaningful statement at this time on the first of January say a lot more BD. It means I really care.

Unfortunately it is bedtime. Good night all.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by UKMan@31 December 2003 - 18:31
    Cheerio Razz - Happy New Year anyways - whatever has happened, i hope you enjoy yourself in the future B)

Peace
    UKMan
    hello uk man

nice to meet you ............... i do not know what is going on here ....

but i believe that it works however ... ~~~ bundle the forces ~~~ that's all

cu uncle_cracker

9. Lounge   -   #19
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by uncle_cracker+1 January 2004 - 07:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uncle_cracker @ 1 January 2004 - 07:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@31 December 2003 - 18:31
    Cheerio Razz - Happy New Year anyways - whatever has happened, i hope you enjoy yourself in the future&nbsp; B)

Peace
    UKMan
    hello uk man

nice to meet you ............... i do not know what is going on here ....

but i believe that it works however ... ~~~ bundle the forces ~~~ that&#39;s all

cu uncle_cracker [/b][/quote]
    Well hello Mr Cracker - i do hope things are much better with you

Happy New Year and all that. Yepp, things are really taking different turns these days, some for the good some for the bad - some of the strategies may work, others might not - whatever happens, you can be rest assured we shall all land on our feet B)

Peace
    UKMan

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@1 January 2004 - 02:18
    you can be rest assured we shall all land on our feet&nbsp; B)
    not true - some will land on their head&#33;

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast