Thread: How The Hell Do I Keep Klite Running

HELP
    Im running KLite 2.4.3 using aol and have a problem staying online for more than a few hours WHICH MEANS I CANT SHARE FOR LONG !, there is a problem with aol apparently and i would be eternally gratfull if anyone out there has come across the same problem and knows how to fix it. I cant change from aol coz the f*****s made me sighn up for a 12 month contract, but if i get many more "init package not verified" as i go through a shutdown i is gonna toss the lot out the poxy window anyway!.

if anyone can help
    Please reply
    my sanity depends on it!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by TIM-TIMMY@28 December 2003 - 20:39
    HELP
    Im running KLite 2.4.3 using aol and have a problem staying online for more than a few hours WHICH MEANS I CANT SHARE FOR LONG !, there is a problem with aol apparently and i would be eternally gratfull if anyone out there has come across the same problem and knows how to fix it. I cant change from aol coz the f*****s made me sighn up for a 12 month contract, but if i get many more "init package not verified" as i go through a shutdown i is gonna toss the lot out the poxy window anyway!.

if anyone can help
    Please reply
    my sanity depends on it!
    ive had this pain in the arse problem,

open a web page (bbc home page) that is constantly updating and u should keep ur connection

ps. aol r so fuckin wank

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    I heard that AOL is against KaZaA (lite), so you might have problems with them.

4. File Sharing   -   #4

[COLOR=red][SIZE=14]THANK YOU THAT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED, I DONT S'POSE YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO KILL THE IDLE WINDOW IN AOL HAVE YOU?..... :helpsmile:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I DONT S'POSE YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO KILL THE IDLE WINDOW IN AOL

TRYTHIS

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    i am so glad i found the wit to try and see if i could get some help here this has been driving my absolutly nuts for months and ive tried eveyting to solve the problem ive changed every piece of wire i could ive doubled memory, changed harddrives ect. and in two days you have solved the problem thank you dont go far enough you have restored my faith in human nature, i am humbled.