Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Can't Download From Hashes In The Forum Anymore.

i can't download from the hashes in the forum or from up2dat anymore. This is the safest way to download so i am preety mad at this. Is it something with Xp or i might have to change my settings or something. Can one of you knowledgable sr. members help me out? Thanks :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    You can enter hash details manually in to K Sig and will work.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I don't think it has something to do with XP.
    I'm running that myself and never had any problems with the hashes.
    Do you get a message when you click a hashlink?For ex:there's not enough information in order to start the download(or something like that)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thanks ya'll. What happens is i get the screen that you get when you can't connect to a website . I try to refresh but nothing happens still.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    That's weird since normally when you click a hash link it's not supposed to take you to a website.It only creates the dat-file and automaticly starts the dl in k-lite(or kazaa).So I don't think i can help you out with this.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    you might have already tried this, but if not I should try reinstalling k-lite

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Old Fella
    Re-installing should be last thing to do when all else fails. Try installing up to date K Sig - see link in my sig for tools

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Launch K-Sig then click File->Settings and mark all options.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Firewalls with web filtering sometimes affect this

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    my settings in k-sig where all selected so i unselected them all, applied it, then selected them all again and applied and it worked like a charm. Thanks ya'll . I hope anyone who has this problem can know this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast