Thread: Kazaa Users

Poster
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I have been starting up k-lite for the past week and everyday i notice that less and less users are online. Can it be that kazaa is already rejecting supernodes of earlier versions and they are only supporting kazaa 2.6.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    I've noticed it consistently under 3 million for a while now. But where do those totals come from? The only thing that them knocking us off will do is slow down the network and totally limit the sources. I wonder how many true KMD users there actually are.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by Cyril@31 December 2003 - 05:42
    I've noticed it consistently under 3 million for a while now. But where do those totals come from? The only thing that them knocking us off will do is slow down the network and totally limit the sources. I wonder how many true KMD users there actually are.
    I read some statistics the other day on that but they were made by sharman lol can't remember any specifics. I have a manually made klr/260 and still have k-lite 2.4.3. I get better speeds on 2.4.3.......hope everyone thats running diet/klr/whatever will still run 2.4.3 along side also to keep true k-lite alive.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Wait till the new year it WILL go up again you'll see,always goes down at holiday times.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I am connected now and it shows 3,069,772 users online

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    now its 3,077,559