Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Ips

Hey, I've got zone alarm pro, does anyone know an easy/quick way to add ips to be blocked, adding all those in the list would take me till xmas. Or (i don't know if zone alarm works this way) is there a file of blocked ips that i can dload and paste into ZA folder??

Cheers

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    In the mainsite of this website (not the forum)on this URL kazaalite there is a file which was released on 17th February this year,does this not do like the same thing like PeerGuardian cause with it no one canīt use the command "find more from this user" so no one know what you are sharing unless they search for it?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Sneepboy's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ian_l_williams@27 February 2003 - 11:32
    Hey, I've got zone alarm pro, does anyone know an easy/quick way to add ips to be blocked, adding all those in the list would take me till xmas. Or (i don't know if zone alarm works this way) is there a file of blocked ips that i can dload and paste into ZA folder??

Cheers
    I agree. I did use a list before and spent a couple hours inputting the info but the list I was using wasnt nearly as long as that. It would be very handy to be able to quickly input that list. I also found that several sites I do want to go to were in ip ranges from the list I used. Now when I want to go to a site that I know is there, I end up turning off zonealarm. I really dont like that. I would like to know more about this peerguardian software. Maybe if I use that, I can stop blocking sites with ZApro and if I cant reach a site I can just turn PG off and leave my firewall up.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Forum Star
    A bit off topic but: I'm glad that I live in Europe!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    I'm confused. I don't care if the FBI checks my computer. I doubt they really care if I've downloaded a few songs or movies.(I'm sure they do it too). They're looking for terrorists and pedophiles and if you are one, I hope like hell they get you. What's the point of blocking those IP's if you're just an average person?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    dont see any IPs starting with 68 in that list...

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Fasttracker A
    http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,...d,109584,00.asp
    DONT BE SO QUICK TO SAY THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Poster
    If one reads the companies accoiated with the list. Banks, colleges, manufactures, stc. Do "they" (FBI) owned/run these bussinesses?or just their Internet connections?

It's funny/scarry what some government agentcies could/would do with unlimited-funds

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    DONT BE SO QUICK TO SAY THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

IT CANT

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@7 March 2003 - 10:42
    http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,...d,109584,00.asp
    didn't the person that downloaded all 600 of those songs download them all in one day? i could of swore i'd read that they had somewhere.
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast