Thread: Which One?

Which of the bajillion kazaa's on here will not die over time like klite is doing right now and is basicly kazaa 2.6 except has no spyware?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by seancky2@31 December 2003 - 08:42
    Which of the bajillion kazaa's on here will not die over time like klite is doing right now and is basicly kazaa 2.6 except has no spyware?
    Loaded question I41 recommend 2.4.3 even though its nothing thats going to stay current (like the others) forever. Its fine for now the other k-lite versions above 2.4.3 are all beta. In other words most are still being added too and not a finished product (nothing against them). I run a klr/260 I made along side 2.4.3 but I still use 2.4.3 more and thats what I recommend. Others I'm sure have their own opinions and will offer other alternatives for u. Which is the best is a decision you'll have to decide on your on.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Your Full Of CRAP!!!..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by seancky2@31 December 2003 - 08:42
    K-lite will not die out. This is a strong community of devout users. Anyway an obserd amount of users use k-lite. We run the show here boys NOT sherman

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Which of the bajillion kazaa's
    Plurals do not require apostrophes.
    Your Full Of CRAP!!!
    The correct contraction of you are is you're.