Thread: Fixed One Problem Got Another One :@

Everything i serch it find nothing, and when it is serching my screen flickers....

i have no idea whats going on, i wasnt connecting but it connected finally but now it not finding anything. anyone know whats going on :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by Straight_Thuggin69@31 December 2003 - 22:55
    Everything i serch it find nothing, and when it is serching my screen flickers....

i have no idea whats going on, i wasnt connecting but it connected finally but now it not finding anything. anyone know whats going on  :helpsmile:
    When your screen flickers like that your auto search more is trying to jump nodes to find search results. You possibly may be stuck on a dead/nonfunctioning node. What the reason for this is I'm not real sure why but this sometimes will effect your connecting to another node. If your running 2.4.3 you can go into options/kazupernodes-then in the bottom right of screen check the button with the red cross. To update your kazupernodes go here

If you can't search further your not connected/on a dead node/it cannot find results for that search.
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Try Jumping Supernode: File/Jump Super....
    Disable the "force suopernode testing...." option

I had the wearching with no results as well as the 1 users onlinesharing X# of Files problem befor I READ THE KAZAA LITE ++ HELP FILE

That resolved My Problems
    As well as this Discussion Board