Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manhunt

Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by Azzz@1 January 2004 - 18:43
    it's really creepy when you sitting playing on it in the dark house all alone in complete silence like i do most of the time :

p.s is Max Payne 2 any good
    Max Payne 2 rules.

Its like a movie.

The shortness of it doesn't matter, it just rules.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by - Nightmare -@1 January 2004 - 15:25
    Manhunt seems to be a very insane game. I saw the review on X-Play (it got a 2 out of 5). They had to block out the actions of the main character when he went in for the kill on the victims. Personally, I don't know if I would even want to play it.

Does it have a similar feel if any to GTA?
    dont ever get your reviews from X-Play they know about as much about video games as the president. their a disgrace to gaming. why do i know this? because ever other gaming site who has been reviewing games since before the show was created gave it at least an 80% or higher or 4/5 stars. you should kick yourself in the nuts for watching it and using them as a refrence.

3. Games   -   #13
    wait till teh price goes down before i buy it
    copy or rent then buddy

4. Games   -   #14
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    Originally posted by Pitbul+2 January 2004 - 01:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 2 January 2004 - 01:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045; Nightmare &#045;@1 January 2004 - 15:25
    Manhunt seems to be a very insane game. I saw the review on X-Play (it got a 2 out of 5). They had to block out the actions of the main character when he went in for the kill on the victims. Personally, I don&#39;t know if I would even want to play it.

Does it have a similar feel if any to GTA?
    dont ever get your reviews from X-Play they know about as much about video games as the president. their a disgrace to gaming. why do i know this? because ever other gaming site who has been reviewing games since before the show was created gave it at least an 80% or higher or 4/5 stars. you should kick yourself in the nuts for watching it and using them as a refrence. [/b][/quote]
    I know what you mean. I don&#39;t use other&#39;s reviews to help me decide if I&#39;m gonna get a game. However when there is a collective bunch saying a game sucks (like Superman 64) I will take a look at why they say so. I don&#39;t think Manhunt sucks though.

I just love to watch X-Play because of the sheer insanity that occurs on the show.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12