Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gfx Cared Differences

[Image removed]

FUCKER (TheFilePirater)

i has a series heat problem and i overclocked my old car from 32 to 128 cause i though i had to input it urself. and it started smelling of burning and it turned out to b the ram

Edited: Please don't continue to post those images.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    man im drunk and that looked SO CRAZY&#33;&#33;&#33;

btw a; of muy friends hate me

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@1 January 2004 - 03:51
    [Image removed]

FUCKER (TheFilePirater)

i has a series heat problem and i overclocked my old car from 32 to 128 cause i though i had to input it urself. and it started smelling of burning and it turned out to b the ram

Edited: Please don&#39;t continue to post those images.
    so you have heating issue and you decided the oc your card? am i missing something or did that not sound right? and what exactly do you mean by ocing it from 32 to 128?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@31 December 2003 - 20:09
    will i see a difference between my card (see sig)

and a fx version of 128mb&#39;s ram

i dont want better cause a m8 may b giving the fx to me and i wondering if i should bother upgrading or just sell it.

thnx
    since you all nubs arent posting answers (except clocker, vc, and MR elmo....) i shall try to help...

which FX card are you getting?

if its an fx5200 - the only difference you would get would be directx9 games support (for example Prince of Persia)

if its an fx5600 - switch over to the fx.... its way better than the mx... although i would sell this and get an fx5900 (or 5900se)

if its an fx5900 or 5950 - keep it&#33;&#33;&#33; haha its a great card

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk+1 January 2004 - 08:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk @ 1 January 2004 - 08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@31 December 2003 - 20:09

i dont want better cause a m8 may b giving the fx to me and i wondering if i should bother upgrading or just sell it.

thnx
    since you all nubs arent posting answers (except clocker, vc, and MR elmo....) i shall try to help...

if its an fx5200 - the only difference you would get would be directx9 games support (for example Prince of Persia)

if its an fx5600 - switch over to the fx.... its way better than the mx... although i would sell this and get an fx5900 (or 5900se)

if its an fx5900 or 5950 - keep it&#33;&#33;&#33; haha its a great card [/b][/quote]
    ARG alkdjflaksjflkasdjfa lfadsjflkajsdf its Mr. Elmo no one knows my name

but even though the 5200 is a budget card, you will still see a bit of a difference

but like i said b4, if you fried a stick of ram changing the card...maybe you shouldnt try to upgrade...or get your friend to do it for you....if you do it yourself....i hope you have some spare ram left....or hdd, or cpu, or mobo, or monitor, or maybe you&#39;ll end up frying your new card too

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo+1 January 2004 - 06:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Elmo @ 1 January 2004 - 06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@1 January 2004 - 03:51
    [Image removed]

FUCKER (TheFilePirater)

Edited: Please don&#39;t continue to post those images.
    so you have heating issue and you decided the oc your card? am i missing something or did that not sound right? and what exactly do you mean by ocing it from 32 to 128? [/b][/quote]
    He probs thinks that changing the AGP Aperture Size is overclocking the video card

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by DWk+1 January 2004 - 08:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWk &#064; 1 January 2004 - 08:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-peerzyboy@31 December 2003 - 20:09

thnx

if its an fx5900 or 5950 - keep it&#33;&#33;&#33; haha its a great card [/b][/quote]
    he didnt say what card.n he is getting a rly gd new pc which he is buying cause he cant b bothered to build one and he had just spent £80 dunno how mnay dollers that is.

i asked which card and he sed:

"the gforce n woteva" and i got the mx now so i asked if it was the mx and he sed "no they um other one" i asked the FX? and he sed thats the one. and when he gets his new pc. (he was spose to get it yesterday but he couldnt find the shop that he wod give me any spare parts on his amd 1 ghz pc with 512mb&#39;s ram and this unokne fx card.

ivb read tho that the fx5200 (i think) is like rly crappy and shouldnt have even been called a fx and it underpreforms.

is that true?

and thnx DWk for answering my question

EDIT: also ni wasnt even looking for something about the 5200 and on page 1 is this CLICK ME rite now on my spec (see sig) i can play gta3, halo hell even max payne 2 with hardly any lag with all set up apart from max payne where there is a lot of dust i see a lot of slowdown and oofcorse i dont get direct x 9 support which i wod like.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Poster
    if they shouldnt be called fx, what should they be called? mx5200? no.

but y do u go post about the difference in two card when you dont know what the other card is?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast