Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy New Year To All Palestinians.

Sorry this was an edit for above, but you replied too quickly.

Happy New Year Billy, I am 13 minutes away, while I am sure the New Year is old News to you.

I have learned from you. Sometimes I object to your presentation, but you can take comfort knowing that I actually think about what you have said. For me, mostly at a different forum, I found that I could only be an effective influence when I posted on the side of sugar not vinegar.

But, all in all, I consider myself much more globally aware after 9 months on this forum. Almost staggeringly so, as I have never had any interest in politics, as I never noticed any difference in my life, no matter which party won the election.

I still am apathetic about politics because only the most convincing sociopaths are successful and all systems are corrrupt to some degree, but at least I can appreciate how the world, vulnerable to the policies of my government, can be afraid and angered by its actions.

But, this is not just for Billy, but many of you out there.

Finally, the New Year!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    All governments worry me Hobbes, I'm the archetypical cynic. We have, (or they have, I should say), a place in London called The Public Records Office. This is where all the government papers end up after their "secret" period has expired. Sometimes this can be 100 years later, though more usually 20 - 30 years. I am a registered "reader" at this place, and am notified what papers are released and when. It's very interesting to sit back and read about all the lies and bullshit we were fed by our governments years ago. This process is ongoing, papers being locked up to hide the truth from us. Some of it we will never know. My MO is to disbelieve everything they say, and look at what's happening, like watching a football match on the telly with the sound off.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Wouldn't that be a good thread in the World News Section?

You can pick the most startling items that you think people should either know or would be interested in.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    They are all out there mate, the newspapers in England pick them up straight away, in fact, today, the 1st of Jan, a new lot will be released. We'll see what turns up.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    BANNED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12