Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official Hangover Thread

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Well for most of us it's the morning after the night before...

I feel like absolute shit at the moment and am very tempted to have some hair of the dog Not 100% sure what I got up to the last night as it hasn't all come back to me yet, but I'm sure it was embarassing...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Yeah I feel just as shitty as the night before. And the night before that and it goes on and on until the day I was born. Felling greatly depressed, lonely, having a strong deathwish.

Not to menction my damn chapped hands that constantly hurt and people always give me shit about.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i couldnt move for 3 hours this morning after drinking on anti-biotics *enuff said*

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    And I havent even drank more then 1 while cooler at once before.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I have just found a great hangover cure. Danish Blue cheese on sweet biscuits.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arm@1 January 2004 - 11:56
    Yeah I feel just as shitty as the night before. And the night before that and it goes on and on until the day I was born. Felling greatly depressed, lonely, having a strong deathwish.

Not to menction my damn chapped hands that constantly hurt and people always give me shit about.
    Well I wish you the best for this New Year, new year new beginnings and all that

@bb: blue cheese are you serious

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+1 January 2004 - 13:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 1 January 2004 - 13:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Arm@1 January 2004 - 11:56

Well I wish you the best for this New Year, new year new beginnings and all that [/b][/quote]
    Ah that wont happen. Ill just get worse. Hopefully by this time next year ill have the power built up inside me to kill myself.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Withcheese@1 January 2004 - 13:04
    @bb: blue cheese are you serious
    That is exactly what I was eating as I typed. I feel great now. Though that hospital drip thingy does get in the way.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze

Im okay now, I know breakfast would be a good thing right now, but I dont think I can eat yet... I did drink a lot of juice though.
    No hangover here, just feeling... a bit weak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast