Thread: It Started!

MaTRiX57
    Ok dudes I think It started...
    I connected with Clean KMD to the network and even if I have 500 files shared I got the message NOT SHARING ANY FILES at the right bottom...
    I had to use JUMP SUPERNODE 3-4 times to restore my file sharing...
    Please EVERYBODY >> Un-check << the DO NOT FUNCTION AS SUPERNODE option in Clean KMD and Kazaalite&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Have a Happy New Year 2004&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1
    Cheeersssssssssssss

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Thnx 4 U 2
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    that happens to me from time to time , but not always

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Aretak's Avatar Member
    Hmm... I couldn&#39;t download anything with Clean KMD 2.4.4 yesterday. I reinstalled the #Klchat build of 2.6, and lo and behold it&#39;s working again. Seems like the end may be coming for the older client.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Can you send me a link where to download the 2.6 build ? thanks, do i have to uninstall clean KMD 2.4.4 before i install 2.6.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My K++ v2.4.3 still connects fine when I try. I can share files and download them as well

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&nbsp; Ok dudes I think It started...
    I connected with Clean KMD to the network and even if I have 500 files shared I got the message NOT SHARING ANY FILES at the right bottom...
    I had to use JUMP SUPERNODE 3-4 times to restore my file sharing...
    Please EVERYBODY >> Un-check << the DO NOT FUNCTION AS SUPERNODE option in Clean KMD and Kazaalite&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Have a Happy New Year 2004&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1
    Cheeersssssssssssss&nbsp;
    its ok it happens to me most of the time u have to wait a while before its says that youre sharing again

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    my kazaa-lite k++ still connects and i can download and everything what happened with your guys and what the fucks up with the new k-lite it costs money or something
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    I&#39;m not sure that it actually is Kazaa lite on the k-lite.tk homepage anymore. I thought Sharman networks had shut them down, so i have a sneaking suspicion that Sharman has hijacked the old K-lite homepage and is using it as a reselling point for kazaa.

Of course, thats just supposition on my part - given that im not about to submit any contact details (let alone money&#33 to a site that claims aural piracy is legit on its splash page, there&#39;s no way for me to actually verify this.

(I&#39;m not saying i support the daylight robbery perpetrated by EMI, TimeWarner, or most of the other &#39;big name&#39; record companies, but if a site is claiming that arual piracy is legit, then how am i to know that they don&#39;t extend that cover to &#39;using someone else&#39;s bank details to steal money&#39;?. Besides, given that the adware version of Kazaa at least remains free, and there are ways to neuter the ads, i see no point in paying. )

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    There were instances in which I had the same problem. While people were downloading from me, that would happen and the downloads wouldn&#39;t even slow down&#33; Well, I don&#39;t know what that&#39;s about, but it&#39;s common.

And that crap about K-Lite costing money... WTF&#33;?&#33;? This is the first time I&#39;ve heard about that. Oh boy, how low can you sink Sharman?

Well, anyone that pays deserves to be shot... out of a cannon... into a brick wall....

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.