Thread: Kazaaignite For Cleankmd 2.4.4

Hi all,

I recently switched over from Kazaalite to Clean KMD 2.4.4. A handy little download accellerator that worked with Kazaalite, Kazaaignite ("KI"), doesn't seem to work with KMD.

I've always had the best results in accelerating downloads with KI - especially if I have under 5 simultanious dls. KI consisted of the program and 2 dlls that are located in a seperate subdirectory in your Kazaalite folder. Once you run it, it auto-detects whether Kazaalite is up, and then works its magic

However, in KMD, I keep getting the error "kazaa is not running", i.e. it doesn't detect KMD.

Does anyone know if there's a Kazaaignite version that works? Or if there is something I have to do to get it to recognize KMD?

Or if there is any other third-party download accellerator that is reccomended?

THANKS MUCH!!
    -DD

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by detroit_desiji@1 January 2004 - 15:25
    Hi all,

I recently switched over from Kazaalite to Clean KMD 2.4.4. A handy little download accellerator that worked with Kazaalite, Kazaaignite ("KI"), doesn't seem to work with KMD.

I've always had the best results in accelerating downloads with KI - especially if I have under 5 simultanious dls. KI consisted of the program and 2 dlls that are located in a seperate subdirectory in your Kazaalite folder. Once you run it, it auto-detects whether Kazaalite is up, and then works its magic

However, in KMD, I keep getting the error "kazaa is not running", i.e. it doesn't detect KMD.

Does anyone know if there's a Kazaaignite version that works? Or if there is something I have to do to get it to recognize KMD?

Or if there is any other third-party download accellerator that is reccomended?

THANKS MUCH!!
    -DD
    Well there is a internal accelerator in Clean KMD which works pretty well. If KI doesn't work i will tell you a site which i use.

www.sharemonkey.com

The app is called speedup 2.5.1..Its a good app and it works well. Try it out

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    cool

thanks bro

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Hey, whered u download that Clean Kazaa thing :helpsmile:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    Originally posted by Luco@4 January 2004 - 18:03
    Hey, whered u download that Clean Kazaa thing :helpsmile:
    Check Error403's post in Development.

Link: http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90991

EDIT: Added Link.