Thread: Bin Files

ive been playing game that is a bin file that i got with my bttorrent and ive been using it on a pax emulator and it works but the screen messes up in certain places but i can still move around wiyh a little working out.

what i want to know is there any way of sorting this file out? :music1:

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    try burnning the game to disk or mounting it to a virtual drive i doubt the virtual drive will work though due to it prolly being a console game and when you burn things never bun more than 8x for stuff like that and you may need a mod chip in you console to play the burned game

OHh and you could try a diff emulator
    I am Member No. : 193 <--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Originally posted by dragon_son@2 January 2004 - 08:09
    try burnning the game to disk or mounting it to a virtual drive i doubt the virtual drive will work though due to it prolly being a console game and when you burn things never bun more than 8x for stuff like that and you may need a mod chip in you console to play the burned game

OHh and you could try a diff emulator
    the mod chip in my ps1 is fucked. and my ps2 isent chiped either but if i burn the game to disk will i get the same effect just using the cd in the emulator.

oh and the reason i havent just tryed it is coz i havent a clue how to burn ps1 games, so if u could tell us how to do that, it would be a big help
    (ive got nero 5)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I am Member No. : 193 <--- yes there was a time when that was a lot

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Originally posted by dragon_son@2 January 2004 - 18:30
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=62876

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=23582

why explain when other already have
    good point................