Thread: My Isp Dont Allow Spam Email

UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Well, it means that every forum i now join, i dont get email notifications anymore, because they all come in bulk and are therefore technically considered SPAM.

This is annoying of course, because even though one or two have managed to seep through over the past few weeks, i have to logon and search every bloody thread. This aint the boards fault of course and i have allready spoken to 7th about it.

I refuse to have 1 more email account!!

Anyone else have the same problem?? If not, then this is just a waste of time i guess B)

Peace
    UKMan

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    email notification on here. doesnt that get a bit annoying?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    It did in the beginning, there were soooo many - but now i miss 'em. Still, i am saved a lot of problems though with real SPAM - allthough some still get through - bigger penis size, money for those poor sods whos husbands have millions they wanna give - stuff like that B)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    milf hunter is a good one.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    kAb's Avatar Poster

6. Lounge   -   #6
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by UKMan@1 January 2004 - 23:06
    - allthough some still get through - bigger penis size, money for those poor sods whos husbands have millions they wanna give - stuff like that B)
    Maybe you have entered your penis size when you signed up for the E-mail account?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by summerlinda+1 January 2004 - 18:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (summerlinda @ 1 January 2004 - 18:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@1 January 2004 - 23:06
    - allthough some still get through - bigger penis size, money for those poor sods whos husbands have millions they wanna give - stuff like that&nbsp; B)
    Maybe you have entered your penis size when you signed up for the E-mail account?

[/b][/quote]
    why so then they can have proof he needs it? lol j/p

8. Lounge   -   #8
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul+2 January 2004 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 2 January 2004 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by summerlinda@1 January 2004 - 18:56
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @1 January 2004 - 23:06
    - allthough some still get through - bigger penis size, money for those poor sods whos husbands have millions they wanna give - stuff like that B)

why so then they can have proof he needs it? lol j/p [/b][/quote]
    @Linda - i&#39;m surprised and shocked that you missed out the bit as regards the money B)

@Pitbul - :helpsmile:

Peace
    UKNotAsSmallAsYouThinkMan

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by UKMan@2 January 2004 - 14:39

UKNotAsSmallAsYouThinkMan
    I like that, nice one

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade