Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Has Gone Too Far?

Again, I am simple caveman who has no interest in the inner workings of this forum. I enjoy joking and arguing with its' members.

I was flamed on day 1, flames abounded back in March 2002. They abound today as well.

Why would someone like Lynx quit? I can't imagine that it was because he was told to STFU by some teenager.

Is there something afoot here that a simple man needs to understand? Is it related to the "administrators", if so how?

I am getting a little confused over all these "quittings", seems a bit of a melodrama to me.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Knowledge is Power
    Drama, drama, drama.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    If you ask me its a setup, close friend PM's a close friend who then PM's a close friend who PM's a close friend, all of them telling the other how bad things are and its time to quit to make change.

Meh its an uprising, a coup if you ask me.... Or I could be a completely paranoid scitso over-exagerating the situation, either case it all comes down to a conspiracy.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    the whole thjong seems tohave got better over thwe last few days

5. Lounge   -   #5
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    hey! whats wrong with teenagers?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Knowledge is Power

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    cool. time for revolution?

*opens psp *

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by TheDave@1 January 2004 - 22:49

*opens psp *
    Beautiful thing about the internet is, unless you all of a sudden turn into neo and have the ability to go inside computers and change what ever you want by plugging a USB up your ass... Theres nothing you can do about it so just enjoy the ride... or start shouving USB's up your ass.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+1 January 2004 - 22:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 1 January 2004 - 22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@1 January 2004 - 22:49

*opens psp *
    Beautiful thing about the internet is, unless you all of a sudden turn into neo and have the ability to go inside computers and change what ever you want by plugging a USB up your ass... Theres nothing you can do about it so just enjoy the ride... or start shouving USB&#39;s up your ass. [/b][/quote]
    u carry on wishing u communist child

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by scribblec+1 January 2004 - 22:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 1 January 2004 - 22:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@1 January 2004 - 22:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave
    @1 January 2004 - 22:49

*opens psp *

Beautiful thing about the internet is, unless you all of a sudden turn into neo and have the ability to go inside computers and change what ever you want by plugging a USB up your ass... Theres nothing you can do about it so just enjoy the ride... or start shouving USB&#39;s up your ass.
    u carry on wishing u communist child [/b][/quote]
    STFU you communist wannabe.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast