Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suprnova

mahammued786's Avatar Poster
    never had a single prob with suprnova!!

2. Games   -   #32
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    suprnova ist gut!!!
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Games   -   #33
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by creamer+2 January 2004 - 09:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer @ 2 January 2004 - 09:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad@2 January 2004 - 02:02
    okay, try what i always do:

after you&#39;ve found the game you want to download:

1) right click on the link and save target as, a pop up box will prompt you to save the torrent file to your hard drive.&nbsp; do it like i do it, browse to the desktop (in the pop up prompt) or c:&#092; and make a new folder and call it the game you&#39;re downloading, then save the torrent in that folder.

2)once the download has finished (less than 1 second).&nbsp; go to your desktop/c:&#092; and go into the folder you just created, then double click on the torrent

3) bittorrent will pop up asking you where to save the files, just browse on the pop up to where you downloaded your torrent (the folder you created) and save the files there and bittorent willl start downloading.&nbsp; i do it this way so if i close bittorrent or something goes wrong, i don&#39;t have to go back to suprnova hunting for the torrent again, all i have to do is go back to the folder it was.

4) if it&#39;s a big game and you don&#39;t have broadband (and even if you do) just leave bittorrent running for a while (i left my comp on with bittorrent running when i was downloading fs2004, a 2.3 gb file for 2 whole days, not too many seeders&nbsp; )

5) hope it works, cuz i know it will
    all that what uve just said, thats exactly what i do, except for leaving it 4 2 full days.

do u think starting and stopping the download all the time can put bad parts in the file [/b][/quote]
    get it through your head its not kazaa, its completely different
    bittorrent has built in corruption handling UNlike kazaa

4. Games   -   #34
    Poster
    I have downloaded over 150 gigs from suprnova and have yet to find a fake.I have found a couple of dodgy programs but what can you expect.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

5. Games   -   #35
    Just outta morbid curiosty JohnBoy...what is that guy/girl&#39;s head landing onto on your avatar??? that looks like a nasty fall
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha&#33;&#33;

6. Games   -   #36
    Originally posted by muchspl2+2 January 2004 - 18:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 2 January 2004 - 18:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by creamer@2 January 2004 - 09:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-cpt_azad
    @2 January 2004 - 02:02
    okay, try what i always do:

after you&#39;ve found the game you want to download:

1) right click on the link and save target as, a pop up box will prompt you to save the torrent file to your hard drive. do it like i do it, browse to the desktop (in the pop up prompt) or c:&#092; and make a new folder and call it the game you&#39;re downloading, then save the torrent in that folder.

2)once the download has finished (less than 1 second). go to your desktop/c:&#092; and go into the folder you just created, then double click on the torrent

3) bittorrent will pop up asking you where to save the files, just browse on the pop up to where you downloaded your torrent (the folder you created) and save the files there and bittorent willl start downloading. i do it this way so if i close bittorrent or something goes wrong, i don&#39;t have to go back to suprnova hunting for the torrent again, all i have to do is go back to the folder it was.

4) if it&#39;s a big game and you don&#39;t have broadband (and even if you do) just leave bittorrent running for a while (i left my comp on with bittorrent running when i was downloading fs2004, a 2.3 gb file for 2 whole days, not too many seeders )

5) hope it works, cuz i know it will

all that what uve just said, thats exactly what i do, except for leaving it 4 2 full days.

do u think starting and stopping the download all the time can put bad parts in the file
    get it through your head its not kazaa, its completely different
    bittorrent has built in corruption handling UNlike kazaa [/b][/quote]
    fuck u, u fuckin prat. all im saying is that ive had two files off suprnova and for some reason there fucked i exept that its probebly something that im doing wrong. but all im asking off u dick heads (not all of u) is that u help my problem.

now is that so muck to fuckin ask.

and i know its not like shitty fuckin kazaa. :

7. Games   -   #37
    Originally posted by johnboy27@2 January 2004 - 19:59
    I have downloaded over 150 gigs from suprnova and have yet to find a fake.I have found a couple of dodgy programs but what can you expect.
    so fuck ive downloaded 150mb and there fucked, im doing something wrong.

now u can help me. coz after all this is a forum, or shut the fuck up

8. Games   -   #38
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@2 January 2004 - 20:29
    Just outta morbid curiosty JohnBoy...what is that guy/girl&#39;s head landing onto on your avatar??? that looks like a nasty fall
    yeah ive fell from mars, not been on suprnova for too long, just exploring the sun.

can anyone help

thats all............

9. Games   -   #39
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by creamer@3 January 2004 - 01:01
    fuck u, u fuckin prat. all im saying is that ive had two files off suprnova and for some reason there fucked i exept that its probebly something that im doing wrong. but all im asking off u dick heads (not all of u) is that u help my problem.

now is that so muck to fuckin ask.

and i know its not like shitty fuckin kazaa. :
    :ethug:

10. Games   -   #40
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by creamer+3 January 2004 - 06:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer &#064; 3 January 2004 - 06:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-johnboy27@2 January 2004 - 19:59
    so fuck ive downloaded 150mb and there fucked, im doing something wrong.

now u can help me. coz after all this is a forum, or shut the fuck up [/b][/quote]
    What the hell is your problem?

EDIT: I don&#39;t want that to sound like I&#39;m flaming you, I just want to know what the hell you&#39;ve been asking people to answer for your last 5 or so posts.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast