Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Right Click On "traffic" Files [option]

Poster
    i have done much of the above, didnt really get the hang of it properly. when i tried the remove the no IP sources, it came up with an error message I/O 32, i think that was it anyway, what is that? i went to the meth labs site, but i didnt know how to find that peer to peer thingy?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    I/O = input/output, i think that the file was in use while you were trying remove the no IP's.

To download Peer Guardian:
    • Launch Internet Explorer
    • h**p://homepage.ntlworld.com/tim.leonard1/PG199pr7.zip
    • copy the address above into IE
    • change the ** in to tt
    • hit enter
    • Download and install.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    ok, i have downloaded so many things so far im even more confused than b4, anyway i have installed that peer 2 peer thing, i dont know what it is or how im supposed to use it but i have it. just a question for you, who are you and why are you helping me? are you an employee of kazaa?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Peer Guardian is an application which disconnects companies such as RIAA so you are protected from some (not all) of their actions.

To use it, you just lunch it. Also remamber to update the blocklist file. To do so, lunch Peer Guardian and click Support->Check for blocklist updates. If you don't see the apps window double-click the "hand" in sys tray.

Why am i helping you ? Because you wanted :helpsmile:

And who am I ? I'm a user, just like you. :beerchug:

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    i just wanted to say launch is spelled l a u n c h...not lunch...

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster
    can i ask you non kazaa-lite question or is that not allowed? (its pc related). ALSO THIS NOTE IS FOR GHOSTMACH (previous note) the grammar in your english sentence was incorrect, you used the word 'spelled' when you should have used the word 'spelt'!

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by ghostsmack+4 January 2004 - 06:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ghostsmack &#064; 4 January 2004 - 06:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i just wanted to say launch is spelled l a u n c h...not lunch... [/b]

oops

All corrected.

<!--QuoteBegin-zedd
    @4 January 2004 - 06:18
    (...)ALSO THIS NOTE IS FOR GHOSTMACH (previous note) the grammar in your english sentence was incorrect, you used the word &#39;spelled&#39; when you should have used the word &#39;spelt&#39;&#33; [/quote]

Nice one.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by zedd@4 January 2004 - 06:18
    can i ask you non kazaa-lite question or is that not allowed? (its pc related).(...)

Well, yes you can, though i would recommend:

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Poster
    ok, we will leave the non-kazaa questions. when i do a search and want to download a movie for example, in the description what should i look out for-i mean they have all these weird letters like [tmd],Xvid,DvD rip,Divx,dvl and the list goes on, what do all these things mean. as far as i understand when i pick a movie from my search results, i should look for the one with the highest bandwidth, is this correct? (not that i know what bandwidth means, but hey who cares). also would i be correct in saying that you are not from uk?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Thoes weird letters stand for codecs used to compress thoes movies (divx, xvid, mpg) or sources (DVD rip) (rip=copy, more or less).

Don&#39;t look for highest bandwidth, look for more users.
    You should pick a movie/anything else that has many sources (a way to download verifieds). Or you should get a hash (get them in corresponding forums; irrelevant what it is, just look for it in places like "verifieds in a can" or so)

Bandwidth describes the compacity of connection speed. Higher bandwidth, more bits per second.
    K-Lites bandwidth describes maximum bandwidth in kilobits to be used for transffering files to other K-Lite users

Sorry, but my location in classified

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast