Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Invision Power Board Version 2

BANNED
    For all you forum owners out there, have a look at the next iteration.

Check out all the extra features and butttons, it's even got 3 ways of viewing threads.

IPB Forum.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Why do people think everything deserves to be in lounge. For chit-chat and vague topics this might be the best place. But for news like this it deserves to be in InternetWorld or WebDevelopment.

<span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I liked your post Billy

4. Lounge   -   #4
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    It looks pretty neat.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@2 January 2004 - 15:45
    I liked your post Billy
    Thanx Sam, it&#39;s good to know there are still civil posters here.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by I.am@2 January 2004 - 15:41
    Why do people think everything deserves to be in lounge. For chit-chat and vague topics this might be the best place. But for news like this it deserves to be in InternetWorld or WebDevelopment.

Well I don&#39;t go into InternetWorld or WebDevelopment cos it&#39;s full of people like you&#33;

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by I.am@1 January 2004 - 22:41

Thats true.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+2 January 2004 - 02:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 2 January 2004 - 02:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@2 January 2004 - 15:41

Well I don&#39;t go into InternetWorld or WebDevelopment cos it&#39;s full of people like you&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    I guess I can say I dont come to the lounge because of people like you.

But I have better things to do, and less time to argue.

Have it either way&#33; I dont care.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+2 January 2004 - 06:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean &#064; 2 January 2004 - 06:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@2 January 2004 - 15:45
    I liked your post Billy
    Thanx Sam, it&#39;s good to know there are still civil posters here.

[/b][/quote]
    &#33;&#33;&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I think you pretty much made this lounge material now by using that. There wasnt a goose chase to get it to InternetWorld. Geez&#33;

Its a pathetic scene to watch you do this. No wonder people dont like this forum anymore&#33;

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast